The Red Hot Pawn Prose Competition

The Red Hot Pawn Prose Competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

j
Top Gun

Angels 20

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Why not? Surely you must have an interest in the subject seeing as you set up the competition.

I'm sure nobody could accuse you of shenanigans with the way the competition is set up.

Who else wants to see an entry from Hopscotch???

D
I agree, i see no reason Hopscotch shouldn't enter. Maybe his interest is only as a reader though?

S

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by jimmyb270
I agree, i see no reason Hopscotch shouldn't enter. Maybe his interest is only as a reader though?
Or maybe he doesn't want to get spanked 😛

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by Starrman
Or maybe he doesn't want to get spanked 😛
What's wrong with getting spanked?

S

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
Well when you're involved everything! The amount of times I've had to call out the repairman after a session with the spanking machine, I should start charging you.

h

Moves
20 Apr 05

Thanks guys,

My writing juices aren't flowing at all lately. I would love to enter this competition, but I'm suffering from a serious lack of inspiration. Ok, from now on, you may consider that I might enter, stealthily. You won't even notice as I slip in through the back door.

h

Moves
20 Apr 05

Originally posted by Nyxie
Nothing wrong with getting spanked! Follow you dreams, girl. The world is your pillow.

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
20 Apr 05

1. Fire in the Belly
2. Disquietude and Deliverance
3. Untitled

Years since a kid I knew mastered the underground....

S

Moves
20 Apr 05

Update for this page:

Fire: 72
Good V: 51
Untitled: 48
Disquietude: 16
Odd C: 13

u

Moves
20 Apr 05

1) Fire in the belly
2) Odd Codefloss
3) Good Vibrations

h

Moves
21 Apr 05

Only one day of voting remains!

h

Moves
21 Apr 05

I am still waiting for entries for RHP Prose 2, hopefully I'll be able to post them up at the same time that the winner from number 1 is announced.

M
Bat Chain Puller

Gone

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by Starrman
It's only a first go, if more people got involved at least in the voting side, it would be more interesting and we wouldn't be guessing at who wrote what so much. I think public voting is a good idea.
Don't we have a mechanism for creating votes in the Community page? No idea how to do so however...

S

Moves
21 Apr 05

Originally posted by hopscotch
I am still waiting for entries for RHP Prose 2, hopefully I'll be able to post them up at the same time that the winner from number 1 is announced.
How long are you leaving the submissions period open for round 2? I'm busy at the moment and may need a few days.

h

Moves
21 Apr 05

I've decided, as you will understand when I post the entries for round 2, that I'll keep the subject/topic completely OPEN, you may write about anything you want.

Occasionally I shall put some weird subject out there for a extra special prose competition.

Please send your entries whenever they are ready. I have four entries for round 2, I'll post them after I receive the fifth one, and if I receive any more then those will just get slotted in with the next batch.

e

Moves
21 Apr 05

1) Fire in the belly
2) Untitled
3) Good Vibrations