The Real RHP POTY 2023 Award

The Real RHP POTY 2023 Award

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
124d

@rookie54 said

are felons allowed to vote?
I was NOT convicted. I am a victim of specious and spurious allegations which have no basis in alternative facts. PMs are subject to MASSIVE FRAUD !! RHP TOS should be set aside to instate ME as the real POTY. Millions of RHP posters know I won.

F

Moves
124d

@FMF
My campaign slogan

NO ABUSE, NO JEALOUSY, NO FILTER

F

Moves
124d

@fmf said
@FMF
My campaign slogan

NO ABUSE, NO JEALOUSY, NO FILTER
NO UNWARRANTED ABUSE,
NO ADMISSION OF JEALOUSY,
FILTERS ARE FOR COWARDS

Über-Nerd

Moves
124d
1 edit

@fmf said
NO UNWARRANTED ABUSE,
FILTERS ARE FOR COWARDS
On February 14th, moderators will nullify @FMF's bogus campaign and instate ME as the true POTY. I have meteoromagical charts which prove that the shutstorm will not strike Mar-a-Lago.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
124d

@fmf said
NO UNWARRANTED ABUSE,
FILTERS ARE FOR COWARDS
Can I continue with warranted abuse?

F

Moves
124d

@the-gravedigger said
It would be de rigueur.

Über-Nerd

Moves
124d
4 edits

@fmf said
It would be de rigueur.
Rumours of early onset rigor mortis and cognitive decline are unfounded exaggerations. I have always been like this. I had an MRI exam only last week, and my brain is still there, in the petri dish where I left it (soaking with my dentures). And it's only going to get better. Success is my sole revenge on life (especially other people's lives).

Über-Nerd

Moves
124d
2 edits

@the-gravedigger said
I have never been served with a warrant, my trophy wife tackled that federal marshal so he couldn't catch up with me. There was no hush money paid to that gurl with the huge bazookas. I swear, she moaned the whole time.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
124d

@moonbus said
Rumours of early onset rigor mortis and cognitive decline are unfounded exaggerations. I have always been like this. I had an MRI exam only last week, and my brain is still there, in the petri dish where I left it (soaking with my dentures). And it's only going to get better. Success is my sole revenge on life (especially other people's lives).
This was a stab at humourous self-depreciation even I understood.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
124d

@fmf said
I will run this competition which will be the equivalent to the kind of audit that was conducted in the U.S. after Obama stole the 2020 election from Trump using 2,000 Mules.

Please vote in PMs sent directly to me.

I will keep the details of who voted and how they voted strictly confidential.

I will announce the result in due course.
You misspelöled "potty" in the title of your thread...

Über-Nerd

Moves
124d

@ponderable said
You misspelöled "potty" in the title of your thread...
That was a stab at gentle self-ironz even I understand. Actuallz, it is spelled "mismisspelölölöled".

Courtesz of the spelling stasi.

F

Moves
116d

@fmf said
I will run this competition which will be the equivalent to the kind of audit that was conducted in the U.S. after Obama stole the 2020 election from Trump using 2,000 Mules.

Please vote in PMs sent directly to me.

I will keep the details of who voted and how they voted strictly confidential.

I will announce the result in due course.
Standby for an important announcement

F

Moves
116d

@fmf said
Standby for an important announcement
Ponderable has been voted the Real  RHP Poster of the Year 2023 in a secret ballot run by yours truly. He secured 29% of the vote. Congratulations! divegeester was runner up with 24% of the vote. Ghost of a Duke and Suzianne came joint third with 19% each.

Moves
116d

@fmf said
Ponderable has been voted the Real  RHP Poster of the Year 2023 in a secret ballot run by yours truly. He secured 29% of the vote. Congratulations! divegeester was runner up with 24% of the vote. Ghost of a Duke and Suzianne came joint third with 19% each.
Thank you for sharing old news. Didn't you fail to get past the first round of voting?

F

Moves
116d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Thank you for sharing old news. Didn't you fail to get past the first round of voting?
If I recall correctly, I did not earn a single vote in the previous disputed contest. As to whether I got lots and lots of votes in this more credible contest, it is confidential.