The Hand's Product Reviews

The Hand's Product Reviews

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
17 May 18

Originally posted by @uzless
so when are you going to tell the minions here that your shaving cream is not for your face but for your putter and accompanying balls?

I love the fact that your putter smells like S**it...i bet it's not the first time its smelled that way, eh HOH?
Pro Tip: Make sure your choice of shaving cream isn't too slick and leave yourself a spot on you tackle to get a clean grip. Slips can be deadly.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 May 18

Originally posted by @uzless
so when are you going to tell the minions here that your shaving cream is not for your face but for your putter and accompanying balls?

I love the fact that your putter smells like S**it...i bet it's not the first time its smelled that way, eh HOH?
LOL...He uses the stink to keep himself safe, no one will go with in smelling range of him.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 May 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
LOL...He uses the stink to keep himself safe, no one will go with in smelling range of him.

-VR
French Canadian girls still dig it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
French Canadian girls still dig it.
I don't believe you know much about French Canadian girls, for that mattter girls/ women in general.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
18 May 18

I don't believe you know much about French Canadian girls, for that mattter girls/ women in general.

-VR
French Canadian girls dirty birds.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
18 May 18

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate]Pro Tip: Make sure your choice of shaving cream isn't too slick and leave yourself a spot on you tackle to get a clean grip. Slips can be deadly.
I was trimming nose hairs and a major earthquake happened! I survived but am not the same anymore.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 18

French Canadian girls dirty birds.
As if you would know! 😛

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
19 May 18

As if you would know! 😛

-VR
Shall I admit I'm Gay? Fat? Sexless? Virginal? Does that make your fat little nipples hard? Virginal Hand mentored by VR. You should go into the clergy you filthy old man.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 18
1 edit

Shall I admit I'm Gay? Fat? Sexless? Virginal? Does that make your fat little nipples hard? Virginal Hand mentored by VR. You should go into the clergy you filthy old man.
You are one to be talking about a filthy old man with all the disgusting stuff you post OLD MAN!!! As I have told you in previous posts grow a spine and a pair, it will make you more manly.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
19 May 18

You are one to be talking about a filthy old man with all the disgusting stuff you post OLD MAN!!! As I have told you in previous posts grow a spine and a pair, it will make you more manly.

-VR
I don’t need to prove how tough I am Very Rusty. You should try meditation or something. So much anger isn’t good for the elderly. What are you 70? 75?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 May 18
1 edit

I don’t need to prove how tough I am Very Rusty. You should try meditation or something. So much anger isn’t good for the elderly. What are you 70? 75?
'What are you 70? 75?'

I believe you omitted the + sign.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 18

What are you an idiot? You knew how old I was 10 years ago, just add 10 if that isn't too hard for you, losing many brain cells?....LOL...! You are still a little weasel and that is an insult to weasels. 😛

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 May 18

please don't insult the elderly

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @lemondrop
please don't insult the elderly
Good point if he was insulting the elderly! 😛

-VR

HoH
Thug