The Forum Elite Clique

The Forum Elite Clique

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
No post quota. Even Kewpie can't keep up with dive and FMF. Volume means truth, don't ya know?

You just have to surrender your dignity by agreeing with everything they say (no matter how stupid or unprincipled), and disagree with the 'other kind' on their list.

Yeah, exactly. The price is a bit steep.
When did I say something "stupid" or "unprincipled"?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
When did I say something "stupid" or "unprincipled"?
The better question: when didn't you?

Australia

Moves
17 Sep 16
1 edit

Some of you may remember that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, there was the Private Forum Clan - which went through many incarnations keeping its initials sacrosanct. Everyone who wasn't an invited member publicly hated and secretly envied those privileged individuals who were inside the sanctum.

Methinks the FEC is just a reincarnation. Or a wannabe.

Moves
17 Sep 16

PFC is still alive and kicking with at least 1 new post every year.

F

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
The better question: when didn't you?
Not much of a zinger, though, is it, really?

Australia

Moves
17 Sep 16

Australia

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by Trev33
PFC is still alive and kicking with at least 1 new post every year.
Which is quite an achievement, with just four of you still active on the site. Are you talking to yourself?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
Some of you may remember that a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, there was the Private Forum Clan - which went through many incarnations keeping its initials sacrosanct. Everyone who wasn't an invited member publicly hated and secretly envied those privileged individuals who were inside the sanctum.

Actually the initials stood for "Public Forum Contributors" which was led by @Phlabibit, if we are talking about the same clan. And if we are, then the opposing clan and arch nemesis was the TSM or The Silent Majority which was led by @Red-Night. I was in both clans at one point or another and left both; the PFC because everyone in it is now dead except Trev33, and TSM because it was full of unprincipled idiots.

Ah the good olde days of the forum wars, gang reccing posts and duchbaggery of the highest quality.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Kewpie
I guess that remains to be seen, but as it was Robbie carrobie and Suzianne who inspired FEC from their mutual commentary perhaps we can leave the Clique MO to them.

Personally I envisage the FEC members to be those RHP stalwarts who stand for quality unprincipled posting and support Russ by driving the site revenues through increasing the number of posts made in the forums (a commercial strategy created and exemplified by Grampy Bobby).

rc

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I guess that remains to be seen, but as it was Robbie carrobie and Suzianne who inspired FEC from their mutual commentary perhaps we can leave the Clique MO to them.

Personally I envisage the FEC members to be those RHP stalwarts who stand for quality unprincipled posting and support Russ by driving the site revenues through increasing the number of posts made in the forums (a commercial strategy created and exemplified by Grampy Bobby).
So you find me inspirational. Excellent.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
So you find me inspirational. Excellent.
I learn a lot from you.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
Not much of a zinger, though, is it, really?
Depends: do you find the truth hurts when you hear it, or do you prefer to act as though you heard something else?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm looking forward to Very Rusty turning up 😲
Dive,
I am already part of an Elite group, called Metallica. 😉

Regards,
-VR

F

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Depends: do you find the truth hurts when you hear it, or do you prefer to act as though you heard something else?
So many words! As follow up zingers go, this is more like a shaggy dog story.

Moves
17 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
So many words! As follow up zingers go, this is more like a shaggy dog story.
Is this just a toned down version of the previous Clans forum?