1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:58
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    And for the exact opposite, one of yours.
    You forgot to include yourself goad, but I am in agreement with that! 😛 😉

-VR
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 23:21
    @suzianne said
    The point I was making, that your comprehension of what was said is insufficient, still stands.
    You are mistaken.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 23:25
    @relentless-red said
    FMF doesn't need to twist things to create strawmen. His limited comprehension of what is being said will do that for him. He will now do battle against what he declares to be my true meaning ad infinitum. Best left to it imo.
    You were waffling tangentially, ostensibly in response to my post. You often do it.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 23:40
    @fmf said
    You were waffling tangentially, ostensibly in response to my post. You often do it.
    I don't understand why he has to try and pretend to be smarter than he actually is?

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 23:41
    @fmf said
    You are mistaken.
    That is normal for her! 😉

-VR
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 23:48
    @relentless-red said
    FMF doesn't need to twist things to create strawmen. His limited comprehension of what is being said will do that for him.
    If you actually believe ~ as it seems you do ~ that people who tell tall stories about themselves because of their online disinhibition syndrome would also "lie for gratification" in a court of law, then just say so clearly.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 23:58
    @suzianne said
    I don't know, and I don't care.
    Clearly you are incorrect, and clearly you do.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:00
    @divegeester said
    Clearly you are incorrect, and clearly you do.
    I got alerted for saying something similar.

-VR
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:021 edit
    @very-rusty said
    I don't understand why he has to try and pretend to be smarter than he actually is?
    @very-rusty said
    I don't understand why he [Relentless Red] has to try and pretend to be smarter than he actually is?

Why has this post been alerted?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:10
    @fmf said
    @very-rusty said
    I don't understand why he [Relentless Red] has to try and pretend to be smarter than he actually is?

Actually two got alerted one for r-r and the other for agreeing about Suzie Q.! In my humble opinion both were correct and no need for alerting.

-VR
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:15
    @fmf said
    @very-rusty said

Does Relentless Red or his supporter really think people will not be able to notice that he spends a fair bit of his time trying to pretend to be smarter than he actually is [and that it appears to have something specifically to do with me] ~ if a post stating that view is deleted?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:22
    @relentless-red said
    So far as I can see Moonbus does not respond to FMF.
    I hadn't noticed really. You might be right.

But if it's true, it may have something to do with a public declaration he once made on the Spirituality Forum that he had gone from thinking I was "intelligent" to thinking I wasn't very "intelligent" after all.

This was because I was sticking by my own definition of a Christian and wasn't interested in incorporating his definition into mine. He said he had been mistaken to think I was "intelligent".

I'm not sure, but perhaps he has not responded to me since then.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:25
    @suzianne said
    The point I was making, that your comprehension of what was said is insufficient, still stands. Whether this is an example of online disinhibition syndrome or not, I don't know, and I don't care.
    I don't think I exhibit any signs of online disinhibition syndrome. Do you really believe that showing - what you believe to be - "insufficient comprehension" of what someone said is an example of online disinhibition syndrome?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 00:26
    @fmf said
    Does Relentless Red or his supporter really think people will not be able to notice that he spends a fair bit of his time trying to pretend to be smarter than he actually is [and that it appears to have something specifically to do with me] ~ if a post stating that view is deleted?
    I really can't see it happening! Depends on the Moderator maybe, I may still have a few there who don't care for my persona. 🙂 I think even those are fair though at this point in time. I am like part of the furniture by now! 😉

-VR
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 Mar '21 03:56
    @very-rusty said
    Hell Suzie Q, you use that silly point with everyone who disagrees with you!

-VR
    I'd advise you to stop lying about me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree