Thank you for the Immortality

Thank you for the Immortality

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Feb 16

I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my immortality. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-immortal status or my aspiration to be an immortal in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for an elixir of life from a benefactor.

I can now live forever, play as many spectacular games of chess as I want, eat copious amounts of ambrosia, watch every box-set every created (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

Once again, I offer my heartfelt thanks.

rc

Moves
17 Feb 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I would like to extend warm thanks to the person who paid for my immortality. They have expressed a wish to remain anonymous and I intend to respect that.

I did not mention my non-immortal status or my aspiration to be an immortal in public so nobody has any reason to think I was casting around for an elixir of life from a benefactor.

I can no ...[text shortened]... ated (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

quality dwool! ๐Ÿ˜€ although i would like to point out for the sake of accuracy that there may be a difference in having the prospect of living forever and being immortal, just a technicality.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
quality dwool! ๐Ÿ˜€ although i would like to point out for the sake of accuracy that there may be a difference in having the prospect of living forever and being immortal, just a technicality.
Missing you on Memo thread

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
17 Feb 16

I can no ...[text shortened]... ated (which I may well do when the fancy takes me).

help me out just a tiny lil bit, i have a hard time interpreting...
some of my brain cells do not speak the king's english...

when you say someone paid for yer immortality,
did they buy it for you,
or,
did they buy it from you???

and a secondary question, if you have time, sir, is it possible for me to purchase a small amount of this immortality???
i don't think i'll need much, just enough to tide me over for a few millenia...

thanks...

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by rookie54
help me out just a tiny lil bit, i have a hard time interpreting...
some of my brain cells do not speak the king's english...

when you say someone paid for yer immortality,
did they buy it for you,
or,
did they buy it from you???

and a secondary question, if you have time, sir, is it possible for me to purchase a small amount of this ...[text shortened]... ??
i don't think i'll need much, just enough to tide me over for a few millenia...

thanks...
If i have time?!

Sir, I was just gifted immortality. I have all the time in the world. (Am very busy though on July 9th 2087).

Unfortunately I am not allowed to sell immortality, but you can attempt to fashion some yourself if you have some quinces and pigeon beans lying around.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
17 Feb 16

[b]If i have time?!

Sir, I was just gifted immortality. I have all the time in the world. (Am very busy though on July 9th 2087).
Just wondering if you got the other Ghost in therapy until then ?

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Just wondering if you got the other Ghost in therapy until then ?
I fear sir he is beyond therapy. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Read a book!

Moves
17 Feb 16

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Missing you on Memo thread
He's licking his wounds.

rc

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by HandyAndy
He's licking his wounds.
On the contrary in my city i have seen enough religious bigotry to last a life time. I want nothing to do with religious bigots like Captain Strange and Divesgeester, internet dullards like Kegge and FMF, people who vilify others because they cannot assail their logic like Proper Knob and spineless lackeys like you that suck like a limpet to anything that opposes Bobs. Now you know.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16
1 edit

On the contrary in my city i have seen enough religious bigotry to last a life time. I want nothing to do with religious bigots like Captain Strange and Divesgeester, internet dullards like Kegge and FMF, people who vilify others because they cannot assail their logic like Proper Knob and spineless lackeys like you that suck like a limpet to anything that opposes Bobs. Now you know.
You seem to be under the impression that you saying you "want nothing to do with [me]" means I won't be posting about your horrid religious cult.

rc

Moves
17 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
You seem to be under the impression that you saying you "want nothing to do with [me]" means I won't be posting about your horrid religious cult.
divegeester post removed - ahhhhhhh luxury

REMOVED by GB Away

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Feb 16

divegeester post removed
Have you got your wand out?

rc

Moves
17 Feb 16