Terrible Things You Have Done

Terrible Things You Have Done

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

Share stories of immoral things you have done that caused harm to others so that we can then steer well clear of talking about what you have revealed.

G

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
Share stories of immoral things you have done that caused harm to others so that we can then steer well clear of talking about what you have revealed.
I read your posts late at night when I'm alone.

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@gambrel said
I read your posts late at night when I'm alone.
My lips are sealed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Apr 22
1 edit

@fmf said
I haven’t done any "terrible things". When I detect a weakness in my character, I correct it, regardless of gaslighting to the contrary.

Weasel words are for weasels. Or for people who collect them into files. But I repeat myself.

By calling them "terrible things", do you expect more people to come to you for "confession"?

F

Moves
27 Apr 22

@divegeester said
By calling them "terrible things", do you expect more people to come to you for "confession"?
I have made it clear that I, for one, will steer well clear of talking about the terrible things you reveal yourself as having done.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Apr 22

@fmf said
Would reading the odd post of yours be considered a "Terrible Thing"? πŸ™‚ (Just Kidding)

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
27 Apr 22

@very-rusty said
Would reading the odd post of yours be considered a "Terrible Thing"? πŸ™‚ (Just Kidding)

-VR
If we have reconciled with terrible and harmful things, I hope we have left them behind to be forgiven and forgotten.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
27 Apr 22

once upon a time,
i was hiking in the mountains of northern new mexico at the philmont scout ranch with a dozen other boy scouts and a couple scout masters
several of us were lollygagging behind and we spied a small critter, mammalian, prolly a chipmunk
i picked up a rock and bluffed that i was going to throw it at the defenseless animal, prolly ten meters away
i was dared, double dared, then triple dog dared to do it
the code requires one to answer a triple dog dare
i threw the rock and it connected squarely with the animal's head, but did not kill it
i could have stabbed it to death with the sheath knife i carried, but did not
i picked up a much larger rock and crushed its skull

the ghost of the chipmunk visits me nightly, reminds me i am forgiven for the atrocity, and tells me stories of his grandchildren and great grandchildren and how they pass down the story of how evil humans are and to take great care when in our proximity

his name was charley

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Apr 22

@torunn said
If we have reconciled with terrible and harmful things, I hope we have left them behind to be forgiven and forgotten.
Some things can never be forgiven or forgotten, the trick is not to think about them. πŸ™‚

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
27 Apr 22

@very-rusty said
Some things can never be forgiven or forgotten, the trick is not to think about them. πŸ™‚

-VR
I think the trick is to forgive ourselves for making human mistakes.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Apr 22

@torunn said
I think the trick is to forgive ourselves for making human mistakes.
Oh those are forgiven right away! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR

Moves
28 Apr 22

@rookie54 said
once upon a time,
i was hiking in the mountains of northern new mexico at the philmont scout ranch with a dozen other boy scouts and a couple scout masters
several of us were lollygagging behind and we spied a small critter, mammalian, prolly a chipmunk
i picked up a rock and bluffed that i was going to throw it at the defenseless animal, prolly ten meters away
i was dar ...[text shortened]... e story of how evil humans are and to take great care when in our proximity

his name was charley
To Charley! 🍺

Who died a Warrior...A Viking... πŸ˜ͺ

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Apr 22

I did subscribe to RHP some 17 years ago.

Gothenburg

Moves
29 Apr 22

@ponderable said
I did subscribe to RHP some 17 years ago.
I am shocked, Pondy - how could you...? πŸ™‚

SRB

Moves
29 Apr 22

I once sold arms to a squad of chipmunks who claimed they were on some sort of revenge mission. I carry guilt badly so I'm changing my career direction.