Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
09 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
Time to stick this in "Vey difficult"?.....LOL

-VR
All right! 🙂 I will be more careful with typing errors. Happy?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jan 20
1 edit

@torunn said
All right! 🙂 I will be more careful with typing errors. Happy?
It was obvious to all you meant 'Very'!

LOL...I be saying that now for the past 13 years, but not sticking to it very well! 😉

Just shows you none of us are perfect, we are all human and do make mistakes.

-VR

Moves
10 Jan 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Time to stick this in "Vey difficult"?.....LOL

-VR
Perhaps that could be your new AKA...ya know VD instead of VR. Thought on second thought it may be better to stick with VR.🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jan 20

@great-big-stees said
Perhaps that could be your new AKA...ya know VD instead of VR. Thought on second thought it may be better to stick with VR.🤔
How do you get VD out of VEY?....Quite a sticky difference there. Have you had some issues in the past you'd rather not discuss? 😉

-VR

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Jan 20

Sticky wisdom. If it ain't sticky, don't use it as glue..

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Jan 20
1 edit

BTW, do we really need 10,000 characters to mske a sticky post? Any post? Doesn't it just invite cuts and pastes?

Maybe this is TOO sticky for this game?

Upon reflection, 10,000 characters might not be enough. What if it would take 15, or even 20,000 characters? Maybe a Million might be needed.

Freedom! Freedom! Freedom!

Let the sticky be sticky!!!

9,643 still available? Well, wait, that was before. Now, it's 9581. Oops, that's gone. It's 9551. Again, gone. So slippery! Still, 10,000, that is far off. Need to think about this.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 20

@coquette said
BTW, do we really need 10,000 characters to mske a sticky post? Any post? Doesn't it just invite cuts and pastes?

Upon reflection, 10,000 characters might not be enough. What if it would take 15, or even 20,000 characters? Maybe a Million might be needed.

9,643 stil ...[text shortened]... gone. It's 9551. Again, gone. So slippery! Still, 10,000, that is far off. Need to think about this.
My head is still spinning from reading that sticky piece! 🙂

Has anyone heard how Kewpie is doing by the way?

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
My head is still spinning from reading that sticky piece! 🙂

Has anyone heard how Kewpie is doing by the way?

-VR
Isn't she fine? I thought so.

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Jan 20

@coquette said

9,643 stil ...[text shortened]... gone. It's 9551. Again, gone. So slippery! Still, 10,000, that is far off. Need to think about this.
Anything past 100 gives me problems. I stick to 100.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 20
2 edits

@torunn said
Isn't she fine? I thought so.
Well she is in the same country where Australia fires are burning right?

I know this is a sticky topic, and hope all ok with her and she isn't in that area.

-VR

Moves
14 Jan 20

@very-rusty said
Well she is in the same country where Australia fires are burning right?

I know this is a sticky topic, and hope all ok with her and she isn't in that area.

-VR
From what I've seen in the news it really doesn't seem to matter where in Australia you live there are fires all about and in many areas the people have been advised not to stick around but to get out.

Gothenburg

Moves
14 Jan 20

@great-big-stees said
From what I've seen in the news it really doesn't seem to matter where in Australia you live there are fires all about and in many areas the people have been advised not to stick around but to get out.
I read the fires are now under control.

Moves
14 Jan 20

@torunn said
I read the fires are now under control.
Well if that's the case I will stick my thumb in the air, like pilots do before taking off from an aircraft carrier.

Gothenburg

Moves
14 Jan 20

@great-big-stees said
Well if that's the case I will stick my thumb in the air, like pilots do before taking off from an aircraft carrier.
Keep it there, and you will have trouble typing. 🙂

Moves
14 Jan 20

@torunn said
Keep it there, and you will have trouble typing. 🙂
Not the way I type. I am stuck with the two finger type of typing, no thumbs involved...ever.