Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Feb 21

@kewpie said
Stuck it up at the top again.
Should we stick it in a mausoleum? 🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Feb 21

@kewpie said
Stuck it up at the top again.
Does this mean you're back? 😉

-VR

Moves
24 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Does this mean you're back? 😉

-VR
Sticking something on her back?

Oh wait, you're.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 21

@great-big-stees said
Sticking something on her back?

Oh wait, you're.
Stees, stick to wearing your specs when reading, I use to bugger up until I made my fonts bigger, easy to do!

I was just wondering if Kewpie was back, she does put in an appearance now and then.

-VR

Moves
24 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Stees, stick to wearing your specs when reading, I use to bugger up until I made my fonts bigger, easy to do!

I was just wondering if Kewpie was back, she does put in an appearance now and then.

-VR
I did stick them on but only after I read the response, just to make sure I read what I thought I'd read. Turned out, by my "Oh wait...you're" that i hadn't read it right.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 21

@great-big-stees said
I did stick them on but only after I read the response, just to make sure I read what I thought I'd read. Turned out, by my "Oh wait...you're" that i hadn't read it right.
Yup, we got to stick to the fact that we are getting older and eye sight isn't 20/20 anymore. I only need my specs for small print, don't need them for driving. I had cataracts and have lenses in both eyes now. So just a cheap pair of glasses is needed I think I take a 2 1/2 strength right now. I have several pairs of them.

-VR

Moves
25 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Yup, we got to stick to the fact that we are getting older and eye sight isn't 20/20 anymore. I only need my specs for small print, don't need them for driving. I had cataracts and have lenses in both eyes now. So just a cheap pair of glasses is needed I think I take a 2 1/2 strength right now. I have several pairs of them.

-VR
Had I stuck to only wearing my glasses for reading when first I needed them, a LOOOONG time ago, I'd not have needed trifocals now. Hindsight is 20/20, right?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 Feb 21
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Had I stuck to only wearing my glasses for reading when first I needed them, a LOOOONG time ago, I'd not have needed trifocals now. Hindsight is 20/20, right?
Well I wound up with cataracts both eyes so had lenses put in don't need specs for driving, just small print. Like I said I am lucky I can stick with a 2.5 strength. Don't need to be bothered with carrying them around all the time. And if I make the fonts a bit bigger on my computer don't need them at all for reading. This size seems pretty good, but if I miss spell something have it as a back up excuse...LOL.. 😉

-VR

Australia

Moves
01 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Well I wound up with cataracts both eyes so had lenses put in don't need specs for driving, just small print. Like I said I am lucky I can stick with a 2.5 strength. Don't need to be bothered with carrying them around all the time. And if I make the fonts a bit bigger on my computer don't need them at all for reading. This size seems pretty good, but if I miss spell something have it as a back up excuse...LOL.. 😉

-VR
I've stuck my 2.5 readers on a neck chain, so they're always there when I have to read tiny print. Very useful when shopping.
Of course, neck chains aren't really cool neckwear for adult males, but being female and grey-haired I'm invisible. 😁

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Mar 21
1 edit

@kewpie said
I've stuck my 2.5 readers on a neck chain, so they're always there when I have to read tiny print. Very useful when shopping.
Of course, neck chains aren't really cool neckwear for adult males, but being female and grey-haired I'm invisible. 😁
You're right that would stick out on me like a sore thumb, but I could carry them in a case for glasses. Just take them out when I needed them, but then that is something else to carry around.

EDIT: Got me to wondering what if I put them on a gold chain around my neck? I would be convenient for sure!

-VR

Australia

Moves
01 Mar 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
You're right that would stick out on me like a sore thumb, but I could carry them in a case for glasses. Just take them out when I needed them, but then that is something else to carry around.

EDIT: Got me to wondering what if I put them on a gold chain around my neck? I would be convenient for sure!

-VR
It would make you look like a librarian or an absent minded professor. Could you live with that image?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Mar 21

@kewpie said
It would make you look like a librarian or an absent minded professor. Could you live with that image?
Hell I quit thinking about what people thought about 30 or so years ago, maybe even longer than that. They are going to think what they want anyway. I may look like a Pimp with gold chain on them.....LOL....

-VR

Dublin

Moves
01 Mar 21

@very-rusty said
Hell I quit thinking about what people thought about 30 or so years ago, maybe even longer than that. They are going to think what they want anyway. I may look like a Pimp with gold chain on them.....LOL....

-VR
Have got the gold rings, fur coat and a 1970s Cadillac?

You'll need them to be a real pimp.😄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Mar 21
1 edit

@instantkarma777 said
Have got the gold rings, fur coat and a 1970s Cadillac?

You'll need them to be a real pimp.😄
Are you trying to stick a stereotype on one being pimp?

Or your impression of all Pimps?...........Anyways you'd be dead wrong!

-VR

Dublin

Moves
01 Mar 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Are you trying to stick a stereotype on one being pimp?

Or your impression of all Pimps?...........Anyways you'd be dead wrong!

-VR
That's Hollywood's version not mine.

I don't know any pimps.
I live in a very respectable area.