Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jul 20

@torunn said
Windows 10
Top 10 Web Browsers For Windows 10 (2020)
Google Chrome.
Mozilla Firefox.
Microsoft Edge Chromium.
Opera.
Chromium.
Vivaldi.
Torch Browser.
Brave Browser.

Now you know what a Browser is, and I have stuck to the #1 Browser since around the time it came out.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Top 10 Web Browsers For Windows 10 (2020)
Google Chrome.
Mozilla Firefox.
Microsoft Edge Chromium.
Opera.
Chromium.
Vivaldi.
Torch Browser.
Brave Browser.

Now you know what a Browser is, and I have stuck to the #1 Browser since around the time it came out.

-VR
I have tried to install Google Chrome but haven't quite managed. I thought, in choosing Windows 10, I wouldn't have to bother with these choices.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
20 Jul 20

@Torunn

So probably you have "edge" a blue E would be the icon

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jul 20

@torunn said
I have tried to install Google Chrome but haven't quite managed. I thought, in choosing Windows 10, I wouldn't have to bother with these choices.
So what have you stuck with using for a browser?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jul 20

@ponderable said
@Torunn

So probably you have "edge" a blue E would be the icon
Yup, you are probably correct there Pondy!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Yup, you are probably correct there Pondy!

-VR
I don't know what I have. It doesn't always work, that's all I know. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jul 20
1 edit

@torunn said
I don't know what I have. It doesn't always work, that's all I know. 🙂
If you have windows 10 you have the little blue Icon which is edge that pondy was talking about. I believe it use to be internet explorer that they updated if I am not mistaken. If I am I am sure someone will correct me. Click on that and update it. May take awhile and you shouldn't have anything else running. There are many different browsers you can stick on your computer.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
If you have windows 10 you have the little blue Icon which is edge that pondy was talking about. I believe it use to be internet explorer that they updated if I am not mistaken. If I am I am sure someone will correct me. Click on that and update it. May take awhile and you shouldn't have anything else running. There are many different browsers you can stick on your computer.

-VR
I need somebody here to help me. I have a neighbour who may have time to do it. Thank you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jul 20

@torunn said
I need somebody here to help me. I have a neighbour who may have time to do it. Thank you.
Well good luck, I don't even want to attempt a step by step with this one. So I'll stick with just saying hope your neighbour can be of help to you!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
20 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Well good luck, I don't even want to attempt a step by step with this one. So I'll stick with just saying hope your neighbour can be of help to you!

-VR
Thank you. He is married and there are many single women living in this house, so we ask him only when necessary.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jul 20

@torunn said
Thank you. He is married and there are many single women living in this house, so we ask him only when necessary.
Sounds like a sticky situation there. I need know no more on that one! 😉

-VR

Moves
21 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
Sounds like a sticky situation there. I need know no more on that one! 😉

-VR
Sticky situation usually work out, with the help of friends and family.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jul 20

@great-big-stees said
Sticky situation usually work out, with the help of friends and family.
He is married and there are many single women living in this house, sounds like a sticky situation to me. 😉

-VR

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
21 Jul 20

@very-rusty said
He is married and there are many single women living in this house, sounds like a sticky situation to me. 😉

-VR
It sounds pretty normal to me. Retirement complexes usually contain a large number of single-person housing units, and differing life expectancy means that most of these would be females.

Now if this was a young singles complex it would be quite different, sticky situations could be pretty likely.

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Jul 20

@kewpie said
It sounds pretty normal to me. Retirement complexes usually contain a large number of single-person housing units, and differing life expectancy means that most of these would be females.

Now if this was a young singles complex it would be quite different, sticky situations could be pretty likely.
We are all elderly and need help for all sorts of things. Lars, our married neighbour, is my age, the other women here are older. He could be kept busy all the time but we often stick to hiring help instead.