Sincerity brings down online barriers

Sincerity brings down online barriers

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 19

@kegge said
Seriously, you asked other people to compare your mug to that of Andy and ask who is prettier?
No Kegge don't be so silly, they just happened to see when I had the pictures of the BBQ up and asked who that old guy was. I told them he was on my chess site and they were pictures taken at a BBQ, and he quite distinguished looking. They told me I was better looking than him, now you know the whole story!!! 😛 😉 Men aren't called pretty by the way kegge, we are called Handsome!!! 😉

-VR

Moves
11 Sep 19

@very-rusty said
No Kegge don't be so silly, they just happened to see when I had the pictures of the BBQ up and asked who that old guy was. I told them he was on my chess site and they were pictures taken at a BBQ, and he quite distinguished looking. They told me I was better looking than him, now you know the whole story!!! 😛 😉 Men aren't called pretty by the way kegge, we are called Handsome!!! 😉

-VR
I don't believe you're a man.

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Sep 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
Aren't looks totally irrelevant on this site?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 19

@torunn said
Aren't looks totally irrelevant on this site?
Never mind looks even the sex of a person is really irrelevant on this site.

You must admit though it does get people talking about it!!!! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
11 Sep 19

@Very-Rusty

Here's me. Where are you?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Sep 19

@handyandy said
@Very-Rusty

Here's me. Where are you?
LOL@ Andy, I've already saw you around a decade ago! You've aged my man!!! I guess though we all have in the past 10 years or so! You'll never see me, unless you come to Halifax for a visit. I may even take you out for a meal if I am feeling generous and you're half the Gentleman Phlabs says you are! 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
12 Sep 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ Andy, I've already saw you around a decade ago! You've aged my man!!! I guess though we all have in the past 10 years or so! You'll never see me, unless you come to Halifax for a visit. I may even take you out for a meal if I am feeling generous and you're half the Gentleman Phlabs says you are!
Don't hold your breath.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Sep 19

@handyandy said
Don't hold your breath.
One of us will probably pass on before that happens Andy. I really had no intentions of holding my breath.

-VR