RIP Marty Balin

RIP Marty Balin

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
29 Sep 18

Jefferson Airplane vocalist-guitarist Marty Balin, who co-founded the San Francisco psychedelic rock band in 1965 and played a crucial role in the creation of all their 1960s albums, including Surrealistic Pillow and Volunteers, died Thursday at the age of 76.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
29 Sep 18

awww

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
29 Sep 18

Everybody's final ride out is on a gurney.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Sep 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @mudfinger
Everybody's final ride out is on a gurney.
You know, I was a young guitar player learning my licks back then and we ALL HAD to learn Embryonic Journey. Never forget that time. I was in Denver ATT and was in a house where Seals and Crofts lived for a while before they were famous and some of their friends taught that tune to me. Great time back in the day.

Moves
29 Sep 18

- Miracles

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
30 Sep 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
You know, I was a young guitar player learning my licks back then and we ALL HAD to learn Embryonic Journey. Never forget that time. I was in Denver ATT and was in a house where Seals and Crofts lived for a while before they were famous and some of their friends taught that tune to me. Great time back in the day.
I remember Hummingbird by Seals and Crofts. Not much else, I seem to remember that they split and one of them ventured off into country music?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
30 Sep 18

Originally posted by @mudfinger
Seals and Crofts
blowin true the jazzman inna griiiinde...