Right/Left brain test

Right/Left brain test

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by Palynka
Depends with which one you're typing now.
l
u
l
z

In your face

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by Phlabibit
l
u
l
z
Phlib Phlab Phlob.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
13 Oct 07

You can't be JUST right sided or JUST left sided, or you'd be a moron like me. Everyone should see her spinning both ways at least part of the time. No, wait a minute, i mean that the other way around.

Granny.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
13 Oct 07

My Mom, sister and myself see consistent clockwise movement. My father sees her switching back and forth.

In your face

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
My Mom, sister and myself see consistent clockwise movement. My father sees her switching back and forth.
Well thank God you have one normal person in your family 😛

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
She's spinning clockwise for me as well, and I haven't been able to see it the other way. And I am most definitely more left-brained than right-brained. However, my left eye is dominant (I don't normally use the right one at all), which may lead to an unusual pattern.
It doesn't have anything to do with eye dominance because you can close one of your eyes at different times and it doesn't change a thing. It has to do with whether or not you are a half wit or have full coordinated functions of both sides of your brain.

r

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by clarencecuasay
Pretty cool test to confirm what orientation your brain works.

http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/brain/brain.html

A spinning girl is shown and you have to say whether you see her spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Not everyone see's the same thing!

For me I see a girl spinning clockwise, making me right-brain oriented.
What spinning girl??

🙄

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
13 Oct 07

To determine which is your dominate eye, make a circle with your hand using your thumb and first finger. Stretch your hand out and look through the circle at a small distant object. Move your hand slowly towards your face keeping the object in the circle. Whichever eye the circle goes to is your dominate eye. Use that eye to sight in your machine guns.

G.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by smw6869
To determine which is your dominate eye, make a circle with your hand using your thumb and first finger. Stretch your hand out and look through the circle at a small distant object. Move your hand slowly towards your face keeping the object in the circle. Whichever eye the circle goes to is your dominate eye. Use that eye to sight in your machine guns.

G.
More simple... point (aim) at a distant object. You should see two hands/fingers in front of you. One of them is on target.

Shut one eye at a time. They eye you shut that takes your aim off the target was your weak eye, the eye that leaves your finger on target is the dominant.

Do it a couple times with both hands to know for sure.

P-

In your face

Moves
13 Oct 07

More simple... point (aim) at a distant object. You should see two hands/fingers in front of you. One of them is on target.

Shut one eye at a time. They eye you shut that takes your aim off the target was your weak eye, the eye that leaves your finger on target is the dominant.

P-
Bam bam you're dead.
Too much time thinking dude!

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
13 Oct 07

P-
Very nice. I be sure to tell my kiddies taking my basic NRA course.

G.

In your face

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by smw6869
Very nice. I be sure to tell my kiddies taking my basic NRA course.

G.
Spreak Ingrish Idriot!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by jimslyp69
Bam bam you're dead.
Too much time thinking dude!
Um... you do this all BEFORE you go out shooting. Like loading your gun, and practicing your quick-draw in the mirror.

Silly man.

P-

In your face

Moves
13 Oct 07

Um... you do this all BEFORE you go out shooting. Like loading your gun, and practicing your quick-draw in the mirror.

Silly man.

P-
Lighten up Phibby Phlabster!

In your face

Moves
13 Oct 07

Silly man.

P-
Broken mirror. Seven years bad luck.