Right/Left brain test

Right/Left brain test

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Toronto

Moves
13 Oct 07

Pretty cool test to confirm what orientation your brain works.

http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/brain/brain.html

A spinning girl is shown and you have to say whether you see her spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Not everyone see's the same thing!

For me I see a girl spinning clockwise, making me right-brain oriented.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by clarencecuasay

A spinning girl is shown and you have to say whether you see her spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Not everyone see's the same thing!

what if she spins clockwise for a while and counter clockwise for a while? That's what i see.

G.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
13 Oct 07

That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. That girl was without a doubt spinning clockwise. But then if I started looking at the text and used my preferable side vision suddenly she started spinning counterclockwise. Then as soon as I looked at her grounded or lower foot she would start spinning clockwise again. Every time. Weird!

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
13 Oct 07

if you close one eye it will continue spinning in one direction. Close the other eye and will continue spinning in the other direction depending which eye is dominate, i would assume.

J
Irresponsible Quoter

0 games mating

Moves
13 Oct 07

Yes, that determines your entire psyche.
Great test. I especially liked the 'girl of the day' portion.
Top notch.

Antwerp, Belgium

Moves
13 Oct 07

I see her spinning both ways. The direction even changes while I'm looking at her. Weird.

s

Moves
13 Oct 07

I see her spinning clockwise, does anyone see her spinning anti-clockwise, looking at the lists I would have thought that I was slightly more in the anti-clockwise camp (although I am a defininate risk taker, but I thought I was definately a 'uses logic' person)

SS

Moves
13 Oct 07
1 edit

N

The sky

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by stevetodd
I see her spinning clockwise, does anyone see her spinning anti-clockwise, looking at the lists I would have thought that I was slightly more in the anti-clockwise camp (although I am a defininate risk taker, but I thought I was definately a 'uses logic' person)
She's spinning clockwise for me as well, and I haven't been able to see it the other way. And I am most definitely more left-brained than right-brained. However, my left eye is dominant (I don't normally use the right one at all), which may lead to an unusual pattern.

Moves
13 Oct 07
1 edit

She seems to be spinning clockwise for me, but I have seen it move anti-clockwise a few times briefly as well.

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
She's spinning clockwise for me as well, and I haven't been able to see it the other way. And I am most definitely more left-brained than right-brained.
Same here.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
13 Oct 07

I can see her nipples. does that make me a lefty or a fascist?

A
Dark Matter

Maastricht

Moves
13 Oct 07

Originally posted by clarencecuasay

What a crappy test! ๐Ÿ˜ 
I see her moving clockwise definitely!
But then again all of the things in the left brain stuff are way more like me than in the one that should be me according to the test! Makes absolutely no sense at all!

Thanks for posting it though, it was fun ๐Ÿ™‚

M
sorozatgyilkos

leรถlรฉs ellenfeleim

Moves
13 Oct 07

Very strange!

If you look at her from "above", she appears to be spinning deosil, but from "below" she looks to be rotating widdershins...

๐Ÿ˜•

A
Dark Matter

Maastricht

Moves
13 Oct 07
1 edit

This is just crap. She moves clockwise definitely! I've been watching it for several times now and I can PROVE she moves clockwise, so it has nothing to do with brain sides. The ones who see her move counter-clockwise are just not paying attention ๐Ÿ˜›