RHP romance announcement

RHP romance announcement

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Eminence

Scunthorpe

Moves
19 Mar 17

A lot of you won't remember us, but there are a number of Lifer's here who will.

For those, I give you the announcement that Moldy Crow and Wucky3 are now a major thing.

We met here, something like 12 years ago. Were clan mates, friends, and carried on long past our departure from the site. She was always there for me in difficult times offering a sympathetic ear. During my recent break up and divorce, all the cards were finally laid on table about us each having an unspoken crush on each other these many years.

So let the champagne (or cheap beer, whichever) flow!!!

(Suck it, haters!)

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Mar 17

Congratulations sir. 😉

Moves
19 Mar 17

Originally posted by Moldy Crow
A lot of you won't remember us, but there are a number of Lifer's here who will.

For those, I give you the announcement that Moldy Crow and Wucky3 are now a major thing.

We met here, something like 12 years ago. Were clan mates, friends, and carried on long past our departure from the site. She was always there for me in difficult times offering a ...[text shortened]... ese many years.

(Suck it, haters!)
RHP rules the romance.
Congratulations.

PM'd you re the other thing.

rain

Moves
19 Mar 17

We met here, something like 12 years ago. Were clan mates, friends, and carried on long past our departure from the site. She was always there for me in difficult times offering a ...[text shortened]... ese many years.

(Suck it, haters!)
Have you met in person (or have plans to)?

Moves
19 Mar 17
1 edit

(Suck it, haters!)
Congrats but exactly what is "a major thing"? Something to do with the military?

Edit: Beer please and not American please.

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Mar 17
1 edit

Champagne please! Can't think of a better occasion.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Mar 17

(Suck it, haters!)
I do remember. You wer a major figure in the GF..

Congratulations!

Champagne in Germany on me 😉

Read a book!

Moves
19 Mar 17

(Suck it, haters!)
Good riddance!

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
19 Mar 17

I always thought you were a flaming homosexual.

Is she accepting?

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
19 Mar 17

(Suck it, haters!)
Moldy Crow? Never heard of him 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Mar 17

(Suck it, haters!)
Well, look what the cat dragged in. 🙂

Nice. I'm glad for the both of you.

Wucky3 was one of the nicest people I ever came into contact with on RHP.

I didn't have a lot of contact with you, but I do remember you from early, early on in my time here. I'm glad you two are happy. Everyone deserves nothing less.

I think it's great that you close the circle by coming on here and letting us know about this.

Congrats! *raises a glass in salute*

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Mar 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
Well, look what the cat dragged in. 🙂

Nice. I'm glad for the both of you.

Wucky3 was one of the nicest people I ever came into contact with on RHP.

I didn't have a lot of contact with you, but I do remember you from early, early on in my time here. I'm glad you two are happy. Everyone deserves nothing less.

I think it's great that you close ...[text shortened]... y coming on here and letting us know about this.

Congrats! *raises a glass in salute*
I second that sentiment!

Moves
20 Mar 17

(Suck it, haters!)
It appears that 'it' is already being sucked 😕

Moves
20 Mar 17

Originally posted by Ponderable
I do remember. You wer a major figure in the GF..

Congratulations!

Champagne in Germany on me 😉
I'll have a weat beer instead. Champagne in Germany... never heard anything so ridiculous 😉

Back to basics

About

Moves
20 Mar 17

Congratulations to the both of you!