RHP Prose Competition

RHP Prose Competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 May 19

@very-rusty said
Just a suggestion...I don't have to tell you how quickly Topics can change inthe GF!!!

-VR
πŸ˜‚ love it

Moves
22 May 19

@handyandy said
Maybe you should go into hiding for a few months.
Speaking of "should". I should have, like I did with Grampy Bobby, invited VR to the meet up in Rhode Island but I don't think I "knew" VR back then. Can you imagine the "fun" having the two of them there would have been? πŸ€” That would have made it 2 Canadians eh?

Gothenburg

Moves
22 May 19

Moves
22 May 19

@torunn removed their quoted post
This happens often in the GF and will likely work it's way back to the original topic...maybe. πŸ˜‰

Gothenburg

Moves
22 May 19
2 edits

@great-big-stees said
This happens often in the GF and will likely work it's way back to the original topic...maybe. πŸ˜‰
I'm sure Ponderable, if necessary, will start a new thread stating the rules for the competition and awaiting contributions. πŸ™‚

Über-Nerd

Moves
22 May 19

@ponderable said

So I gave four to six weeks as timeframe. Could people interested in the Prose competition please state their preferences?
I'm ready now. I'll go with whatever the other entrants want, 4 or 6 weeks.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 19

@torunn said
I'm sure Ponderable, if necessary, will start a new thread stating the rules for the competition and awaiting contributions. πŸ™‚
I still think it would have been better to put it in Culture, most of the banter takes place in the GF & CF....Could always put a message in the GF that it was in the CF about the RHP Prose Competition.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 19

@great-big-stees said
Speaking of "should". I should have, like I did with Grampy Bobby, invited VR to the meet up in Rhode Island but I don't think I "knew" VR back then. Can you imagine the "fun" having the two of them there would have been? πŸ€” That would have made it 2 Canadians eh?
Well you still don't know VR if you stop and think about it. I'm sure it would have been an interesting meet up though. I don't know if GB is still even with us.

-VR

Moves
22 May 19

@very-rusty said
Well you still don't know VR if you stop and think about it. I'm sure it would have been an interesting meet up though. I don't know if GB is still even with us.

-VR
I did put the knew in quotation marks. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 19

@great-big-stees said
I did put the knew in quotation marks. πŸ™‚
LOL....Ok meaning not well?

-VR

Moves
22 May 19

@very-rusty said
LOL....Ok meaning not well?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 19

@great-big-stees said
I completely agree with your assessment! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
22 May 19

@very-rusty said
I completely agree with your assessment! πŸ˜‰

-VR
I had written/typed: "More like "if at all", but clicked on something other than "post". 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 19

@great-big-stees said
I had written/typed: "More like "if at all", but clicked on something other than "post". 😲
LOL.....I noticed!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
22 May 19

@moonbus said
I'm ready now. I'll go with whatever the other entrants want, 4 or 6 weeks.
I prefer 6 weeks to write.
I'm still struggling to mold interesting ideas into ones that will conform to contest standards.
I'm not complaining though: I enjoy the challenge!

But writer's block is not a prejudiced foe.