RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @trev33
Kind of. I asked for my old account to be banned but kept creating new accounts while I was travelling that constantly got banned. Finally let be back when I paid for a sub. it would have been around a year. Skeeter got a proper year ban I think though.
Yes, it is all coming back now. Also someone helped you out one year with a subscription.

Skeeter was quite the character, I never figured out if this persona was male or female, although did claim to be female, but said and did things I don't think a female would do.

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
21 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Skeeter was quite the character, I never figured out if this persona was male or female, although did claim to be female, but said and did things I don't think a female would do.

-VR
Skeeter is on the site playing under a different name. She is definitely not one of your fans.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jan 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
Skeeter is on the site playing under a different name. She is definitely not one of your fans.
Andy,

She/he can join the list, is she before or after YOU!!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

I am sure you wouldn't care to share what her/his name is now! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
22 Jan 18

Yes, it is all coming back now. Also someone helped you out one year with a subscription.

-VR
Someone did... and it was appreciated if not used that much πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jan 18

Originally posted by @trev33
Someone did... and it was appreciated if not used that much πŸ˜‰
I am sure they understood what with all the travelling you do!!!

-VR

Moves
22 Jan 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
I think that if there were a meetup at which he (Trev) and I attended and we started a match, by the time we finished it my beard would be longer than Rip Van Winkles or he'd win by default as I'd likely be dead.πŸ˜²πŸ™„πŸ˜‰
Damn, you figured out my tactics πŸ˜‰

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
22 Jan 18

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
Still got a hard on for me I see.
hardon for a ripstart and a reach around πŸ˜€

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jan 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
hardon for a ripstart and a reach around πŸ˜€
Did you mean: hardon for a rip start and a reach around? πŸ˜›

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Jan 18

HOH...LOL...Just when I think you've passed on you show up.....No, just letting a new person know you are the king of "Insult Throwing"!!! πŸ˜›

How you been you old dog? Lots of coal in stocking this year? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ Oh yea, would still like to meet you in person, just to see how bad ass you really are!!!

-VR
You're an idiot. You don't want to meet me. It would end in tears, blood and rivers of crap. Yours or mine doesn't really matter.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jan 18

You're an idiot. You don't want to meet me. It would end in tears, blood and rivers of crap. Yours or mine doesn't really matter.
You were only here posting a couple of weeks ago, it’s not like you’ve been away for decades living in a monastery. It’s almost boring actually, can you stay away for a little longer next time so we miss you a bit more?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
23 Jan 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You were only here posting a couple of weeks ago, it’s not like you’ve been away for decades living in a monastery. It’s almost boring actually, can you stay away for a little longer next time so we miss you a bit more?
I don't smack the cocks out of your Mum's mouth and tell her how to do her job, I'd kindly ask you not to tell me how to do mine.

Moves
23 Jan 18

I don't smack the cocks out of your Mum's mouth and tell her how to do her job, I'd kindly ask you not to tell me how to do mine.
Normally I don't get "involved" but I have to say, you have some "real issues". Wanna talk?😏

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jan 18

HOH, don't be a fool and test the waters. We both know it would be your tears, blood, and probably urine all over the place! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Kind Regards,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jan 18
1 edit

HOH,

Be a man don't make crude jokes about a mans mom. Go after the MAN if you have the courage which be both know you lack.

YUP...That hoh is one person I would love to meet up with in person. I am sure I am not the only one that would like to do so!!! πŸ˜‰

-VR

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Jan 18

Did you mean: hardon for a rip start and a reach around? πŸ˜›

-VR
Talk to the Hand