RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

RHP Member You Would Like To Meet In Person

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jan 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I tend to make a move against him and then go around the world on a skateboard. He's usually moved upon my return, but not always. πŸ™‚

Not that I mind. Chess is a journey after all, not a race.
I just noticed that you and I have never played a chess match....You are probably too high rated for me anyways.

I would still give it a go though!!!

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jan 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
I just noticed that you and I have never played a chess match....You are probably too high rated for me anyways.

I would still give it a go though!!!

-VR
Always open to a game old chap. Ratings don't always mean so much.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jan 18
1 edit

Always open to a game old chap. Ratings don't always mean so much.
I was once 1669 back when I was in club play. I have had some medicial issues along the way which has hurt my rating. Always good to play with a stronger player. Would be fun to play 2 games using each color. I am sure you will win both, but I will try my best of course.

EDIT: I see you already sent the challange with me playing white! Now one with me playing black would be good. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Jan 18

I was once 1669 back when I was in club play. I have had some medicial issues along the way which has hurt my rating. Always good to play with a stronger player. Would be fun to play 2 games using each color. I am sure you will win both, but I will try my best of course.

EDIT: I see you already sent the challange with me playing white! Now one with me playing black would be good. πŸ˜‰

-VR
Done sir. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jan 18

Done sir. πŸ™‚
I have sent one back with me playing black. πŸ˜‰

Moves
17 Jan 18

I tend to make a move against him and then go around the world on a skateboard. He's usually moved upon my return, but not always. πŸ™‚

Not that I mind. Chess is a journey after all, not a race.
The way I play, it's a joke...but then I do love a good joke. πŸ˜‰

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Jan 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
The way I play, it's a joke...but then I do love a good joke. πŸ˜‰
As long as you enjoy the game and have fun that is all that matters at the end of the day.

I am sure you would be fun to meet in person.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Jan 18

This thread has taken some twists and turns I never expected even one person being banned from the site. Now that is a first for a thread I started, I think! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Jan 18

This thread has taken some twists and turns I never expected even one person being banned from the site. Now that is a first for a thread I started, I think! πŸ˜‰

-VR
Imagine being banned from your own thread.

Moves
17 Jan 18

Unimaginable. πŸ™„

Über-Nerd

Moves
17 Jan 18

-VR
Best thread I've read all year.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Jan 18

Well the person banned didn't start the thread I did.... I am sure I've probably been banned from some threads I started back in the old days.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jan 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
Best thread I've read all year.
That is almost a sad statement! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
19 Jan 18

Well the person banned didn't start the thread I did.... I am sure I've probably been banned from some threads I started back in the old days.

-VR
TO be fair, how haven't you been completely banned from the site a long time ago πŸ˜›

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Jan 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @trev33
TO be fair, how haven't you been completely banned from the site a long time ago πŸ˜›
I will have to direct you to Russ for that answer...Obviously there was not a good enough reason to ban me from the site, although I have been banned from more than one thread though back in the old days! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ Hell Trev, I think you are ahead of me on bans if you want to look at it that way! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR