RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Jan 13

Proofing, final cleaning and tightening completed this past week. Sent to the RHP Print Works late Friday night. Instead of the customary paper bound summary, this issue will be hard bound with an attractive red and white vinyl cover and comprehensive beyond belief. Stay tuned. (gb)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Jan 13
1 edit

2012 happens to have been an exceptional year. For this reason, a greater number of class members appear in our Class of 2012 Year Book than usual. May surprise you to learn that approximately fifty RHP Members are recipients of the awards. Additions and Changes may still be made before Monday when the sleeping presses awaken and roll. Please speak up if you think anyone may have been overlooked. Thanks. (2012 Class Year Book Editor, gb)

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Jan 13
2 edits

Class Valedictorian:
Hand of Hecate (O, One of a 'kind' Heck, so wise in the proper use of language and ways of the world); Class Salutatorian: Coquette (hi, coqie... so knowledgeable, insightful and thoughtful without peer; Class Historian: Ponderable (Professor Ponder, how in the world do you find time in yours to keep track of ours?); Class Secretary: Kewpie (Qpee, Noodles raised and groomed an excellent replacement, after all); Class Treasurer: Very Rusty (VR, hope you have a trusty Handy held calculator with plenty of batteries to keep accurate track of our Class Petty Cash Reserve and Di$cretionary Fund$); Class Chaplain: Suzianne (Blessings on Your Most Holy Head, Reverend Suz. Please take good care of your/our Altar Boy Lloyd (E. Adkins, Saint Reliable); Class International Correspondents: Drewyesgal; Trevie33+; (lol)off; and Mikeylom, Esq; (to be continued)

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Mar 13

this laudable effort shouldn't vanish.

I suggest chess poetjohnnylongwoody

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 Mar 13
1 edit

l

Moves
18 Mar 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

Class Valedictorian:
Hand of Hecate (O, One of a 'kind' Heck, so wise in the proper use of language and ways of the world); Class Salutatorian: Coquette (hi, coqie... so knowledgeable, insightful and thoughtful without peer; Class Historian: Ponderable (Professor Ponder, how in the world do you find ti ...[text shortened]... l Correspondents:[/b] Drewyesgal; Trevie33+; (lol)off; and Mikeylom, Esq; (to be continued)
.[/b]
GB, if I ask you kindly, will you leave me out of this book?

Moves
18 Mar 13

Originally posted by lolof
lolof (if that's your real name), this book isn't a "tell all book" so you have nothing to fear...I think.

l

Moves
18 Mar 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
lolof (if that's your real name), this book isn't a "tell all book" so you have nothing to fear...I think.
No, I believe you but I have a problem with naming, including some and excluding others - it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm just making too much of this.

Moves
18 Mar 13

No, I believe you but I have a problem with naming, including some and excluding others - it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm just making too much of this.
Yes I think you might be. Well either that or the meds you took for your cold were meant for something more sinister. Were they off the shelf or behind the counter?

l

Moves
18 Mar 13

Yes I think you might be. Well either that or the meds you took for your cold were meant for something more sinister. Were they off the shelf or behind the counter?
I had them at home, don't know how I got them. 🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 13

"Class Valedictorian: Hand of Hecate (O, One of a 'kind' Heck, so wise in the proper use of language and ways of the world); Class Salutatorian: Coquette (hi, coqie... so knowledgeable, insightful and thoughtful without peer; Class Historian: Ponderable (Professor Ponder, how in the world do you find ti ...[text shortened]... l Correspondents: Drewyesgal; Trevie33+; (xxx)xxx; and Mikeylom, Esq; (to be continued)"

Consider your wish granted, lolof, no questions asked.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 13

please try being nice

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 Mar 13

Moves
18 Mar 13
1 edit

[hidden]please try being nice[/hidden]
OK, sorry eh!

😳

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 13
1 edit

OK, sorry eh!

😳
Listen up, GBS. An interesting poster's food is rest. Seems you need a good night sleep (eh!).