RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
18 Mar 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Listen up, GBS. An interesting poster's food is rest. Seems you need a good night sleep (eh!).
I was up past my bedtime last night, huh.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 Mar 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees

I was up past my bedtime last night, huh.
Sure, probably chatting with some hot chick on another planet.

Moves
18 Mar 13

Sure, probably chatting with some hot chick on another planet.
I believe she was the RHP Class of 2012 Prom Queen...or so she said.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Mar 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees

I believe she was the RHP Class of 2012 Prom Queen...or so she said.
... well so be it, steeverino. i bring you pretty good tidings from the men and boys of the neighboring village of rhpopo. they're 'spring into action homecoming prom queen gala' will be held in moo moo meadow on april fooish you day, april first, 0031. seems they've rum amuck in their talent hunt and need a few of our loverlies to compete. only rulz are non-cigar smokers; kind disposition; luv of kittens; and a gargantuan capacity to consume pizza and quaff cuppas of cheap suds. top prize will be a humongous limporroni/asparagus pizza (measuring 37x25x36 last time around) baked on the assumed premises of limpopo heights pazazzaria, to be eaten immediately afta the event which will be televised around the green earth for all to see or tivo. best,

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
19 Mar 13

[b]RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

Proofing, final cleaning and tightening completed this past week. Sent to the RHP Print Works late Friday night. Instead of the customary paper bound summary, this issue will be hard bound with an attractive red and white vinyl cover and comprehensive beyond belief. Stay tuned. (gb)[/b]
Do please leave me out of any bits of forum drama you concoct. You know I don't appreciate it and will make my displeasure felt.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Mar 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

Do please leave me out of any bits of forum drama you concoct. You know I don't appreciate it and will make my displeasure felt.
Simply a Playful Conversation with a Genuine Compliment posted two months ago, Hecate.
Regret you're offended; I'll refrain from the mention of your RHP Nickame, from now on.