Quotes You Like

Quotes You Like

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Apr 22

“You say you have lost everything and life is unfair to you. Check again. You have gained a huge pile of victimhood. Lose this too and you shall find yourself in the lap of supreme power.”
Shunya

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Apr 22

“Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the “hero” within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley

Gothenburg

Moves
21 Apr 22

“You'll never be alone if you’ve got a book.”
- Al Pacino

Moves
21 Apr 22

@torunn said
“You'll never be alone if you’ve got a book.”
- Al Pacino
On which note...

"Nulla placere diu, nec vivere, carmina possunt quae scribuntur aquae potoribus" - Q. Horatius Flaccus

Gothenburg

Moves
22 Apr 22

Being offended is a tiring business.
Letting things go gives you energy.
- Brant Hansen

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
25 Apr 22

Integrity is doing the right things even when nobody is watching.

C.S. Lewis

Gothenburg

Moves
28 Apr 22

An old man was going for a walk, when he noticed a little boy feeding a thin, shaggy looking dog with bits of bread. He went up to the boy and asked him why he was sharing his bread with the dogs.
The little boy answered, "Because they have nothing. No home, no family, and if I don’t feed them they will die."
“But there are homeless dogs everywhere," the old man replied. “So your efforts don’t really make a difference”
The little boy looked at the dog and stroked him. “But for this little dog, it makes all the difference in the world.”

Moves
28 Apr 22

@divegeester said
“You say you have lost everything and life is unfair to you. Check again. You have gained a huge pile of victimhood. Lose this too and you shall find yourself in the lap of supreme power.”
Shunya
Poor @divegeester, still sniffing the lap of supreme power.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Apr 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Poor @divegeester, still sniffing the lap of supreme power.
I see you’re still here then despite all your childish histrionics about being bullied and threats to leave the site, also I see you are still chasing me around the forums, still chasing FMF around the forums. What a pathetic little man you are.

By the way your faux claims of being bullied in the now deleted “Band List” thread, triggered @Executioner-Brand into a meltdown of further abuse and racism which resulted in him being permanently banned from RHP. Nice job 👍🏻

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
29 Apr 22

A team is not a group of people who work together.

A team is a group of people who trust each other.

(heard from Gill Blair without source)

Gothenburg

Moves
02 May 22

~♡ PAUL NEWMAN & JOANNE WOODWARD ♡~
Joanne said of their fun-loving, 50-year marriage: “Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that’s a real treat.”

Moves
05 May 22

The door's not shut / on my genius, but / I just don't have the time.
- Flanders & Swann, The Sloth

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 May 22
1 edit

Just watched the vieo Shav posted in "Debates" and liked:

Love is wise
Hatred is foolish

Bertrand Russell

Gothenburg

Moves
08 May 22

When you do the right thing, nobody remembers.
When you do the wrong thing, nobody forgets.

G

Moves
08 May 22

"The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades."- Demitri Martin