Question for men - what is better::: a slut in an angel or an angel in a slut?

Question for men - what is better::: a slut in an angel or an angel in a slut?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

RSA

Moves
16 Nov 16

This whole thread is really messed up.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You're just salty because he put it to the general crowd before he put it to you.
Why don't you crawl right back to the 19th century where you came from?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Why don't you crawl right back to the 19th century where you came from?
That sounds sexist.

Family and friends were at the hospital where a loved one was treated for a sever head injury. The doctor told them he had done all he could. Then he told them of a rare procedure of doing a brain transplant. Someone then asked how much would it cost? The doctor said a man's brain cost 5000 dollars and a woman's only 200 dollars.

Well, you can imagine that the men had some grins on their faces. Then someone asked why the difference in cost? The doctor said it was because the woman's brain was used.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by Ashiitaka
This whole thread is really messed up.
That's because there are people posting in it. 😕

F

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by drewnogal
You really do have the most grotesque way of talking about women. I get the impression you have never had a close intimate relationship with one in your entire life?
Bingo.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
17 Nov 16

Allow me to clean up the op question. Approximately.

Which?
My Angel is a Centerfold (J. Geils Band)
vs
Roxanne (The Police)

I dunno. Probably can't trust either of them.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by vandervelde
Since there's no Love and Sex subforum here (and when I suggested it on Site Ideas I got 3.491 zillion thumbs down plus explicit opinion that it was dumbest proposition ever made on Site Ideas forum) I post this thread here.

It's a question for men. Okay, one might say that chessists are not trully representative of men, that timberlin woodypeckers i ...[text shortened]... more tha it covers, and that slut shows also a bit of a soul.

Which is worse, which s better?
The words I used were "biggest non-starter."

Although this OP cracked me up so much that I may reconsider.

I'm not sure why people are coming down on you so hard. That stuff about trusting the Angel-hearted special one with your life got me all misty-eyed. 😛

Moves
17 Nov 16

Since there's no Love and Sex subforum here (and when I suggested it on Site Ideas I got 3.491 zillion thumbs down plus explicit opinion that it was dumbest proposition ever made on Site Ideas forum) I post this thread here.

It's a question for men. Okay, one might say that chessists are not trully representative of men, that timberlin woodypeckers i ...[text shortened]... more tha it covers, and that slut shows also a bit of a soul.

Good question. The hole is the goal as they say, so the real question is, does it matter?

rc

Moves
17 Nov 16

I don't understand any of this, I just wanna watch Kung Fu.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Nov 16
1 edit

You really do have the most grotesque way of talking about women. I get the impression you have never had a close intimate relationship with one in your entire life?
I believe he could be a close friend of the Trumpster! 😉 I really don't care that he is the President elect. I am a Canadian anyways.

-VR

Moves
17 Nov 16

Darling, I have a voice message for you::::
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nh80AfGXN5

Moves
17 Nov 16

I prefer the one who loves me back.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17 Nov 16
1 edit

Darling, I have a voice message for you::::
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nh80AfGXN5
Keep it for your " angel heart".

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by Ashiitaka
I'm 90% gay but I would never engage in such degrading trash talk about women or anyone for that matter, even if I was straight.
Sounds like 50 shades of gay.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
17 Nov 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't understand any of this, I just wanna watch Kung Fu.
Little grasshopper! 😉