Qualified?

Qualified?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
30 Jan 13

Is that how Americans view Obama?

-m. πŸ˜›

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by mikelom
Is that how Americans view Obama?

-m. πŸ˜›
You'll have to qualify that statement.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
It begins with 'Q'.

-m. πŸ˜‰

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
I agree. There are so many things I'm sure Mr. Obama does in a single day. I dare say that Americans will find at least one that he is qualified to do.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

He's what I expected.

I'm not disappointed in him. I'm disappointed for and in America, but I'm not disappointed in him. He's exactly who I expected him to be.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by sasquatch672
He's what I expected.

I'm not disappointed in him. I'm disappointed for and in America, but I'm not disappointed in him. He's exactly who I expected him to be.
Sasquat and Gump got it right
and the Election took place while Main Street slept.

😴

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 13

I find it curious that the same 'America' who wail over the tightening of gun laws citing the Constitution in every other breath, is the same America who bleat incessantly about a man who was twice elected under the democratic process which is carved from and upheld by the very same Constitution.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by divegeester
I find it curious that the same 'America' who wail over the tightening of gun laws citing the Constitution in every other breath, is the same America who bleat incessantly about a man who was twice elected under the democratic process which is carved from and upheld by the very same Constitution.
He was democratically, constitutionally elected. He was just a terrible choice.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 13

The evidence indicates that you are incorrect

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
31 Jan 13

The evidence indicates that you are incorrect
Which evidence? That unemployment is exactly the same as when he took office? Or that the debt has expanded by $10 trillion under his presidency? Or, that four American diplomats were abandoned to die while under attack in Libya? Perhaps that the Constitution of the United States - the very Bill of Rights that the Founding Fathers went out of their way to pass - is under assault like it has never been? Or, that US citizens are targeted in drone attacks, which completely defeats "no person shall be denied property, liberty or life without due process"? Or that the free market that has driven the world economy for the last sixty years is terrified to invest because of government regulation?

Which evidence were you talking about?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Feb 13

Reflecting an uninformed electorate.

Read a book!

Moves
10 Feb 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Reflecting an uninformed electorate.
Or an informed electorate that disagrees with your tea party dogma.

Play while you can!

Moves
10 Feb 13

The real problem is that the two choices (rep & dem) were both lousy and there wasn't even a note worthy Independent to consider

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Feb 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
and the Election took place while Main Street slept.
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me???

Main Street was obviously wide awake during the election that renounced the Wall Street guy. Main Street turned out in droves because they didn't want to see yet another President driven by Wall Street values. The 99% have spoken, like it or not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Feb 13

Which evidence? That unemployment is exactly the same as when he took office? Or that the debt has expanded by $10 trillion under his presidency? Or, that four American diplomats were abandoned to die while under attack in Libya? Perhaps that the Constitution of the United States - the very Bill of Rights that the Founding Fathers went out of their ...[text shortened]... errified to invest because of government regulation?

Which evidence were you talking about?
All side issues designed to distract the 'man in the street' and make him wonder if their choice was the right one. You can tell because these issues are all Limbaugh and Hannity talk about.