Prince Andrew

Prince Andrew

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
03 Jan 20
1 edit

@badradger said
THE GRAND OLD DUKE OF YORK
HE HAD 10THOUSAND MEN

HE ALSO HAD SOME UNDERAGE GIRLS
BUT HE CANT REMEMBER THEM
Listen, just because he hung around a pedophile in no way means that he is one. It just means he likes to hang around them is all.

Also, Hillary was quoted as saying she hoped she did not have to suicide anyone else .

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
03 Jan 20

@whodey said
Listen, just because he hung around a pedophile in no way means that he is one. It just means he likes to hang around them is all.

Also, Hillary was quoted as saying she hoped she did not have to suicide anyone else .
Just because Hilary hung around with people that committed suicide doesn't mean she likes it 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jan 20

@whodey said
Listen, just because he hung around a pedophile in no way means that he is one.
Just because Trump likes to grab pussies doesn’t mean he’s a Thread 183349

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
03 Jan 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
There are no accusations of him having sex with underage girls; underage being below the age of sexual consent (16 in the UK) and which would be statutory rape. He is however accused by one woman (I believe it is only one) of having sex with her when she was 17 and that she was “trafficked” to him by Epstein.

Personally, I suspect he has done nothing legally wrong, di ...[text shortened]... nd he didn’t. Would he have had sex with a girl who was “trafficked” against her will? Not a chance.
Divegeester:
Would he have had sex with a girl who was “trafficked” against her will? Not a chance.

Don’t you think he would have questioned why the 17 year old was in the company of Epstein? She would have looked like Epstein’s daughter at the time in 2001. A time when Andrew’s daughters would have been aged 13 and 11. A time when protective fathers are particularly aware and suspicious of the eyes of older males being on their daughters as they are going through puberty.

Any father with an ounce of intelligence would have worked out that Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s association with Epstein would have been due to favours, ie that she had been sexually exploited?

[Child sexual exploitation (CSE) is a type of sexual abuse. When a child or young person is exploited they're given things, like gifts, drugs, money, status and affection, in exchange for performing sexual activities. Children and young people are often tricked into believing they're in a loving and consensual relationship. This is called grooming. They may trust their abuser and not understand that they're being abused.]

If it is only now that he has worked out his part played in the ongoing sexual exploitation of a number of naive young woman he should show compassion and do the decent thing by offering information to the legal team. Thus speed up the compensation process for Epstein’s victims from his vast estate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jan 20

@drewnogal said
Divegeester:
Would he have had sex with a girl who was “trafficked” against her will? Not a chance.

Don’t you think he would have questioned why the 17 year old was in the company of Epstein? She would have looked like Epstein’s daughter at the time in 2001. A time when Andrew’s daughters would have been aged 13 and 11. A time when protective fathers are particularly ...[text shortened]... o the legal team. Thus speed up the compensation process for Epstein’s victims from his vast estate.
Nailed it DREW spot on.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jan 20

@drewnogal said
Divegeester:

Don’t you think he would have questioned why the 17 year old was in the company of Epstein? She would have looked like Epstein’s daughter at the time in 2001. A time when Andrew’s daughters would have been aged 13 and 11. A time when protective fathers are particularly ...[text shortened]... o the legal team. Thus speed up the compensation process for Epstein’s victims from his vast estate.
I don’t disagree with any of this and it is not incompatible with what I said. I especially agree your last paragraph, except for your use of “children”, there is no evidence he has sexual intercourse of any kind with “children”. We have to look at the available facts and not judge based on conjecture and supposition; Guiffre was over the legal age of consent and it is impossible to prove that she was exploited especially as she was over the age of consent. However, she almost certainly was.

In relation to your last paragraph, I think he may be conflating what he feels and believes was his naivety at the time with what is the right thing to do now. The problem he has is that not everything is known and there may in fact have been criminality. Whatever happens he is finished in terms of his reputation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Jan 20

@badradger said
Nailed it DREW spot on.
Yes, it didn’t contain a cluster of risible conjecture about Prince Charles and Jimmy Saville peppered by irrelevant anti-monarchy tosh.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jan 20

@divegeester said
Yes, it didn’t contain a cluster of risible conjecture about Prince Charles and Jimmy Saville peppered by irrelevant anti-monarchy tosh.
all a bunch of A rated rissoles. as I feel are u.

Moves
03 Jan 20

@badradger said
all a bunch of A rated rissoles. as I feel are u.
Aren't you glad we live in societies that allow all of us to have the right of "Free Speech"...within certain parameters of course. 🤔

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jan 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Torunn, Ghislaine was part of the operation. The whole thing was a Mossad operation to trap important people and blackmail them.

It's no small secret that Ghislaine and Epstein were Mossad assets, as was the French model agency guy that supplied young models to Epstein, Jean-Luc Bruno, who also had a model agency in Tel Aviv.

It is suspected that Ghislaine is now hiding out in safe houses in Israel. She'll never talk and she won't be apprehended.
Mossad? What is wrong with you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jan 20

@badradger said
THE GRAND OLD DUKE OF YORK
HE HAD 10THOUSAND MEN

HE ALSO HAD SOME UNDERAGE GIRLS
BUT HE CANT REMEMBER THEM
So many stupid, asinine "jokes".

Not enough down thumbs.

Who are your trolley boys following you around up thumbing your stupid posts this time?

Most people stop posting here after being banned once. Some need two or three times. The true a-holes keep coming back under another name.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
03 Jan 20

@suzianne said
Mossad? What is wrong with you?
Dear Suzie. "Ignorance is bliss".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Jan 20

@suzianne said
So many stupid, asinine "jokes".

Not enough down thumbs.

Who are your trolley boys following you around up thumbing your stupid posts this time?

Most people stop posting here after being banned once. Some need two or three times. The true a-holes keep coming back under another name.
Who urinated on your chips

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
04 Jan 20

@drewnogal said
Divegeester:

Thanks, Drew. I'm not usually sanguine about conspiracy theories, but you may have nailed it. It seems plausible to me that there might be powerful, underworld forces which a) systematically lure people in positions of potential power into compromising situations, for the purpose of exerting influence over them later on through blackmail (or whatever), and b) entrap girls/boys for the purpose of entrapping a)-candidates. Epstein's suicide while in custody will fuel speculation that he was merely the front man for a much larger organization which wanted him not to testify. In any case, it would make a great novel!

Prince Andrew's nickname in the tabloid press in his younger years was "One-Night Standrew"; says a lot about his vulnerability to get 'stung.'

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
04 Jan 20

@moonbus

No doubt there will be a book and a film. Who would be the best choice to play Epstein and the duke I wonder?