President Donald Trump

President Donald Trump

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
08 Mar 16
2 edits

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
No need to be jealous Robbie, I'm an equal opportunity dominator. Suzianne could strap one on and we could have ourselves a good ol' spit roast. I've always admired your steadfast defender of the faith routine. I imagine you're a sexy beast in a slightly paunchy Templar Knight kind of way.

Let me know if you're up for it.
Alas I doubt you could handle Suzzi my friend, she needs someone that will stand up to her and tell her who's da boss.

w

Moves
08 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
In what way? In my opinion the American government is a shadow of its former self. The whole political apparatus, in my view, is a charade paraded by the media, and the actors are clowns and buffoons. The same goes for the rest of the world. Collapse is imminent.

I've lost faith in man's ability to govern himself, but I'm optimistic about the future because I know how it's going to play out.
Indeed. Who will be the next empty suit?

Some prefer the color to some suits over others.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Alas I doubt you could handle Suzzi my friend, she needs someone that will stand up to her and tell her who's da boss.
No need to be coy Robbie, if you want me to yourself just say so.

I'm working on a new sex move called The Donald. You can help me work out the kinks. It'll be fun.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
josophw's misanthropic and doomsday rambling in harness with his haughty evasion brings to mind much of what is amiss with American political discourse.
So now you're saying something's amiss? I thought you were sold out to the party line. You made it sound as if what is reported is reliable or even truthful information.

I don't know where you're from FMF, but I know where you live. You don't know squat about what's going over here on the ground.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by whodey
Indeed. Who will be the next empty suit?

Some prefer the color to some suits over others.
Doesn't matter does it. We may as well just let FMF pick the next president. After all he seems to know more about the American polical process and culture than anyone else. πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
08 Mar 16

Originally posted by josephw
So now you're saying something's amiss? I thought you were sold out to the party line..You made it sound as if what is reported is reliable or even truthful information.
What "party line" is that? I am not a member or supporter of any US political party. What I find to be amiss about American political discourse is the number of people who produce paranoid, cynical, doomsday diatribes and dodge any genuine or specific discussion of information that doesn't fit their exit-velocity polarized 'stance'. πŸ™‚

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I dunno about joseph, but I'm even less inclined to play FMF's game once he starts foaming at the mouth.

If I were joseph, I'd just tell FMF to take his questions and shove them. No one [b]has
to submit to his interrogation.[/b]
Just as no one has to put up with josephw's mealy-mouthed wish-washy claims and insults. πŸ™‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Just as no one has to put up with josephw's mealy-mouthed wish-washy claims and insults. πŸ™‚
I must've missed them, why don't you point them out so we can see precisely what you're attempting to criminalize him for?

I mean, besides just merely disagreeing with you. I've told you before that's not a crime, despite how badly it causes your knickers to twist.

F

Moves
09 Mar 16

I must've missed them, why don't you point them out so we can see precisely what you're attempting to criminalize him for?
Why not just take a look at what josephw posted yourself and see if your views are the same as his and whether he has actually dealt with the content of what the Republican I cited posted on the Debates Forum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
Why not just take a look at what josephw posted yourself and see if your views are the same as his and whether he has actually dealt with the content of what the Republican I cited posted on the Debates Forum.
So you got nothin'. Of course.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Mar 16

I must've missed them...
I think the term you prefer is "passed over" when you are referring for odious comments made by your buddies which you choose to ignore πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
09 Mar 16

So you got nothin'. Of course.
I have read josephw's posts and engaged him. I can't be expected to report to you what josephw posted. You don't seem to want to discuss this topic with me. You don't seem to want to discuss it with divegeester. You don't seem to want to discuss it with josephw. You don't seem to want to discuss this topic with anyone. One wonders why you are posting on this thread at all. πŸ™‚

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
09 Mar 16

Winter is coming!

Australia

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by Crowley
Winter is coming!

[youtube]I0tE6T-ecmg[/youtube]
Best reporting I've seen so far ....

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Mar 16

Originally posted by FMF
I have read josephw's posts and engaged him. I can't be expected to report to you what josephw posted. You don't seem to want to discuss this topic with me. You don't seem to want to discuss it with divegeester. You don't seem to want to discuss it with josephw. You don't seem to want to discuss this topic with anyone. One wonders why you are posting on this thread at all. πŸ™‚
The magic word here is "seem". If there's one thing that IS apparent, it's that nothing is as it "seems" to you as it is to the rest of us.

I'd mark this as you swinging your fists about wildly, desperately wishing to connect. You're familiar with that imagery, yes? Some simple advice might be to open your eyes.