Post a random fact about yourself.

Post a random fact about yourself.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
26 Nov 19

Last time I went to England was on the Great European Pub Tour. It was exceedingly hard on my liver. There was a pub called The Three Stags and while we were there a woman tried to knife her cheating boyfriend. The pub will forever be known in my mind as The Three Stabs.

Moves
27 Nov 19

@caesar-salad said
"Last night I dreamt I went to IKEA again . . . "
Did you awake in a flatpack?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Nov 19

@hand-of-hecate said
There was a pub called The Three Stags and while we were there a woman tried to knife her cheating boyfriend. The pub will forever be known in my mind as The Three Stabs.
Long time ago (mid 80s) there was a pub in Thornton Heath or
Streatham where we played pool. It was pretty rough but they
had a basement bar with 3 pool tables and decent beer so I
went there with my mates. One night there was an altercation
resulting in the offended party returning with his dog and mates
with shotguns. Henceforth it was known (to us) as the Dog & Shotgun.

If anyone knows the pub I mean I would be grateful! I've googled and
street-mapped but cannot get any brain-cells to recollect the place.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 19

@wolfgang59 said
with shotguns. Henceforth it was known (to us) as the Dog ...[text shortened]... be grateful! I've googled and
Hope you didn't wet your pants wg59....were you afraid?

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Hope you didn't wet your pants wg59....were you afraid?

-VR
Piss off

Moves
27 Nov 19

@wolfgang59 said
with shotguns. Henceforth it was known (to us) as the Dog ...[text shortened]... be grateful! I've googled and
Not familiar with the pub, but use to go to a bowling alley in Streatham Hill. I lived in the area for short while and my girlfriend at the time was frequently approached by men in their cars asking 'how much?' (Prostitutes often congregated at the end of our road).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 19

@wolfgang59 said
Piss off
Nice polite talk wg59....Stop preaching until you can practice what your preach!!! 😛 😉

-VR

Moves
27 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Nice polite talk wg59....Stop preaching until you can practice what your preach!!! 😛 😉

-VR
What he said.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
What he said.
What I said back!!! 😛

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
27 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
What I said back!!! 😛

-VR
Do you ever read back what you post. It is spectacularly bad. I’d call it puerile, but, my twelve year old is substantially wittier than you are.

I would challenge you to be better. Put some work into those insults rather than typing out whatever windblown bit of fluff pops into your head.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Do you ever read back what you post. It is spectacularly bad. I’d call it puerile, but, my twelve year old is substantially wittier than you are.

I would challenge you to be better. Put some work into those insults rather than typing out whatever windblown bit of fluff pops into your head.
You know what I've thought about what you've had to say in the past.

Just wondering when you got the brown spot on the tip of you nose that is something new for you!!! 😛 😉

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
27 Nov 19

@wolfgang59 said
Sounds like my kind of place.

I lived in a place called Thunder Bay Ontario for several years. It was a massive crap hole. And of all the reprehensible places to drink, The Triple Nickel was the diviest bar around. Cheap beer and pool tables and the occasional live band were the attractions. Still, taking a black light to the place would reveal a Jackson Pollock painting of blood, vomit and other fluids. It was vile.

Somehow never got in a fight there despite being one of only a handful of white boys in the place and racism being a rampant problem in Thunder Bay.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 19
1 edit

@hand-of-hecate said
Sounds like my kind of place.

I lived in a place called Thunder Bay Ontario for several years. It was a massive crap hole. And of all the reprehensible places to drink, The Triple Nickel was the diviest bar around. Cheap beer and pool tables and the occasional live band were the attractions. Still, taking a black light to the place would reveal a Jackson Pollock pa ...[text shortened]... one of only a handful of white boys in the place and racism being a rampant problem in Thunder Bay.
LOL@ hoh....They must have been afraid of you!!!! 😛 😉

No that can't be right, perhaps you forgot to shower and no one wanted to get close to you?....Yes, that sounds more like it. I can't picture you in a place where their might be a physical altercation as we know you run from those!!!

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
27 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
You know what I've thought about what you've had to say in the past.

Just wondering when you got the brown spot on the tip of you nose that is something new for you!!! 😛 😉

-VR
Oh, my challenge is sincere. I hope you reflect upon it and see the wisdom in what I have to say. It’s clear that you won’t as your ego gets in its own way. Still hope springs eternal.

As far as brown nosing goes, i’ll be friendly or ruthless as is my whim you won’t influence that one iota.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Nov 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Oh, my challenge is sincere. I hope you reflect upon it and see the wisdom in what I have to say. It’s clear that you won’t as your ego gets in its own way. Still hope springs eternal.

As far as brown nosing goes, i’ll be friendly or ruthless as is my whim you won’t influence that one iota.
LOL@ hoh.......When you say something with a bit of wisdom in it I may pay attention!!!

Yea you got some brown on the end of your nose hoh, new persona?

-VR