Police arrest teen who said officer looked like her lesbian nana

Police arrest teen who said officer looked like her lesbian nana

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
72d

@suzianne said
Are you TRYing to be as unpleasant as possible today?

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?
Whoosh again.

F

Moves
72d

@suzianne said
NO, that's NOT a jab at your wife, fruit loop.
It's OK. I didn't take it that way.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
72d

@suzianne said
Are you TRYing to be as unpleasant as possible today?

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

NO, that's NOT a jab at your wife, fruit loop.
I am assuming someone may have peed in his cereal. That would certainly make me cranky. 🙂

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
72d

@fmf said
Whoosh
"Whoosh" doesn't cut it. You don't make a joke at the expense of a section of society that has already received abuse just for existing.

F

Moves
72d

@suzianne said
"Whoosh" doesn't cut it. You don't make a joke at the expense of a section of society that has already received abuse just for existing.
British irony goes there. But you don't get what the "there" is. The thing being satized is the stupid attitude. The humour is not "at the expense of" lesbians. The humour is "at the expense of" people with unenlightened attitudes. So, yes, you get a whoosh.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
38d
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
'We have investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing.
All officers involved will be sent to a country hotel to de-stress.
If you wish to report a murder, stabbing or robbery leave a message on our answer phone. We will endeavour to get back to you within a week with a crime number.'
Trish Wetherby, Area Commander, Neasden Police.
I worked in the North yorkshire Rehabilitation center in Harrogate many times,swimming pool,Tennis courts,Gym,hydro-therapy and sauna+ great food ( pro Chef) mostly police but the fire brigade do get to use it,not knocking the police if they need to de-stress but I do think the rest of the armed forces should be treated the same.