Phillips Cordless Beard Trimmer

Phillips Cordless Beard Trimmer

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
11 May 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Hand. What did he say when you told him you got pics of him and his dog? Payback is a bitch,eh. You remember what he did to me, posting pics of my house and full name?
It was pics of me and my dong not dog. VR loves dongs.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
11 May 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Actually he had them posted. I didn't save the pics, neither him his dog or rifles interested me.

No, I didn't hear about him posting pics of your house and full name. I certainly wouldn't put it past him, and how did he get a hold of that info?

-VR
Sonhouse is spectacularly dumb and posted public domain information himself. The fact that it took two seconds to find his full name and address from this information is incidental. I am truly sorry that Sonhouse managed to do something so stupid and blame me for it. I love the little fellow, really I do.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 May 18

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
It was pics of me and my dong not dog. VR loves dongs.
LOL @ hand...You only wish your dong was as big as your dog....Too Funny!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 May 18

Sonhouse is spectacularly dumb and posted public domain information himself. The fact that it took two seconds to find his full name and address from this information is incidental. I am truly sorry that Sonhouse managed to do something so stupid and blame me for it. I love the little fellow, really I do.
Still a low life thing for you to do hand, but doesn't surprise me that you would stoop that low. Too bad you weren't a tough guy in the real world. Well I guess you can be here eh?....LOL....

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
11 May 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Still a low life thing for you to do hand, but doesn't surprise me that you would stoop that low. Too bad you weren't a tough guy in the real world. Well I guess you can be here eh?....LOL....

-VR
When did you first realize you were attracted to me VR? Do you like it when I abuse Sonhouse? Does it give you a tingle in your dingle? Is it defending him from the Big Bad Hand that gets you off? Shield and sword in hand, defending poor little Princess Sonhouse from the evil dragon. How does the fantasy end?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 May 18

When did you first realize you were attracted to me VR? Do you like it when I abuse Sonhouse? Does it give you a tingle in your dingle? Is it defending him from the Big Bad Hand that gets you off? Shield and sword in hand, defending poor little Princess Sonhouse from the evil dragon. How does the fantasy end?
It STILL ends with you looking like an assswipe.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
12 May 18
1 edit

It STILL ends with you looking like an assswipe.
I think it ends with VR and I spit roasting you.

You know I couldn't possibly care less about whether or not you like me right? I'm a terrible person. I'd lick the tears off your face and waterboard your kids.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
12 May 18

Hand. What did he say when you told him you got pics of him and his dog? Payback is a bitch,eh. You remember what he did to me, posting pics of my house and full name?
That really surprises me.
I always thought you lived in a trailer.

Moves
12 May 18

Phillips makes some great products and their cordless beard trimmer is amongst them. Unfortunately, nowhere in their literature does it say not to use said beard trim to touch up your undercarriage.

Anyway, upon discovering that the guard clips on and off and determining that a reasonably close shave could had, "why not" I thought to myself "hit ...[text shortened]... in my wife's best hand towels. Truly horrific.

Consider this a public service announcement.
Owwwww....

My Mr. Johnson sends his most sincere empathies.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
12 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Owwwww....

My Mr. Johnson sends his most sincere empathies.
President Johnson spent all of his presidency thinking about the Vietnam war.

President Clinton spent all of his presidency thinking about his Johnson.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
12 May 18

the shaver snagged my nutsack
this is how dangerous poetry begins...

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
13 May 18

Originally posted by @rookie54
this is how dangerous poetry begins...
Maybe a Limerick...

There once was a man named Sonhouse
Who was as dumb as a dormouse
He whipped out his dong
And said sing me a song
Short as it was I'd rather see his house

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 May 18

Maybe a Limerick...

There once was a man named Sonhouse
Who was as dumb as a dormouse
He whipped out his dong
And said sing me a song
Short as it was I'd rather see his house
That's pretty bad limericking. I wouldn't mind a jab if it flowed but your limes suck.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
13 May 18

Consider this a public service announcement.
In that spirit I can say do not defoliate by using nair-type products. Just don't do it.

Australia

Moves
13 May 18

If you buy a Philips Cordless Beard Trimmer, do you plan to use it to trim your Cordless Beard?