Philip Schofield: the lies finally revealed

Philip Schofield: the lies finally revealed

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
356d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I wouldn't ask them.
Let the Schofields' secrets remain secret, is that what you mean?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
356d

@divegeester said
No, it will depend on what Philip Schofield has actually done. He comes from a family where sexual impropriety is seemingly inherent and to a disgusting degree.

Discussing his brother in contrast to him is perfectly reasonable given the nature of their behaviours.
Sorry, are there other members of his family who have shown sexual impropriety? (Apart from his brother). I haven't read those headlines.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
356d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sorry, are there other members of his family who have shown sexual impropriety? (Apart from his brother). I haven't read those headlines.
He and his brother come from the same family; stop being silly.

F

Moves
356d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Taboo seems quite a wishy-washy and out dated term.
Wishy-washy? Is it taboo to lie to your spouse? Is it taboo to have sex with someone else in secret? Is it taboo to lie to your family and friends and colleagues for years?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
356d

@divegeester said
He hasn’t “lost everything” he’s been found out to be using his positional influence to obtain sexual favours with young men (man) at his workplace and they lying to everyone about it.

Open your eyes.
Career-wise, he's finished.

Again, you are merely speculating about the nature of the relationship concerned, unless you have read something I haven't.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
356d

Ghost of a Duke, you might make a poor pro-bono defence lawyer, but I’d make an excellent detective.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
356d

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Again, you are merely speculating about the nature of the relationship concerned, unless you have read something I haven't.
Yes I’m speculating, that’s what this thread is … apart from my obvious tongue-in-cheek gloating about being correct first time around.

It’s speculation. But let’s see…

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
356d

@divegeester said
I’m not “throwing stones”, I’m discussing two brothers in the light of their sexual tendencies and lack of integrity and moral fibre.

I had Schofield bang on with my thread a year ago or so, and I’m bang on now. There’s more to come out.
I think you are unfairly prejudging.

It's not pretty.

F

Moves
356d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Oh I don't think so. At the BBC, yes, perhaps. But his career "over"? I think that's far-fetched. He will make a million or two pounds on the tell-all behind the scenes autobiography and his side of the story within six months. That's for starters.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
356d
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you are unfairly prejudging.

It's not pretty.
And I think you’re recently feeling less “broken” and “destroyed” by your life challenge and now fancy an argument based on your virtue-signalling.

That’s not pretty either.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
356d

@fmf said
Let the Schofields' secrets remain secret, is that what you mean?
No, I wouldn't assume a family member knew about or condoned the crimes of a sibling. It is far more likely they didn't and you have no grounds to believe Philip did. Your questions are inherently unpleasant.

F

Moves
356d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, I wouldn't assume a family member knew about or condoned the crimes of a sibling. It is far more likely they didn't and you have no grounds to believe Philip did. Your questions are inherently unpleasant.
Your questions are inherently unpleasant.

Well, be that as it may. But P. Schofield is inherently unpleasant too. Who DIDN'T he lie to?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
356d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And yet you quite readily assumed I was involved in your spat with FMF over the radio program and had no compunction in broadcasting your mistaken suspicions about me in your private club.

You’re a hypocrite.

F

Moves
356d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No, I wouldn't assume a family member knew about or condoned the crimes of a sibling.
I haven't assumed those things.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
356d

@divegeester said
Ghost of a Duke, you might make a poor pro-bono defence lawyer, but I’d make an excellent detective.
I believe gooster you'd make a much better blow hard! 😛

-VR