Page 500

Page 500

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Sep 15
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
How sad that you interpret my comment "nobody cares" as meaning anything more than "nobody cares" about YOUR tedious copy paste post of the forum descriptions. Do you think the owners of this site care tuppence about your opinion about what this forum should or should not look like? And what on earth has that got to do with my professional activity?
"mister divegeester, whenever a gentleman with integrity types words he must stand by them rather justify them with obfuscation." ~ child anon

"Footnote: The bigger picture is what ultimately matters most to a businessman with leadership and vision."

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"mister divegeester, did Russ provide the "copy paste" feature 4 his health or 2 benefit site members who contribute to his forums?" ~child anon
You think that "Russ" enables you to copy/paste? ๐Ÿ˜•

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Sep 15

Originally posted by Kewpie
http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=1&page=500

Nobody has started more than three threads on the page.
Not a single copycat thread.
Most threads are short and their topics are varied.

OK, it was 2007, but I looked also at Page 250 (2010) and it wasn't much different.

Would anyone care to comment?
Kewpie, you've done a very good thing in launching this thread because popular posters here are beginning to realize who and what they really are.....

F

Moves
06 Sep 15

Kewpie, you've done a very good thing in launching this thread because popular posters here are beginning to realize who and what they really are.....
This thread has not exactly been one of your finest moments, has it.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Sep 15

If only you would reflect and realise how you are perceived here.

F

Moves
06 Sep 15

SwissGambit summed it up ~ witheringly ~ on several occasions, I remember. I wonder if Grampy Bobby remembers.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Sep 15

And how are you and I "perceived" by God?

F

Moves
06 Sep 15

Are you going to start strumming the Grampy Bobby is immune to human criticism riff again like you sometimes do on the Spirituality Forum? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Australia

Moves
07 Sep 15

What's god got to do with anything in this forum. Take him back to Spirituality please.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/therapist.htm

"Therapist attempts to shift the focus of the conflict to the combatants' psychological motivations and problems. He will freely speculate about other Warriors' insecurities, personalities and relationships, but he will almost never directly engage the subject of the dispute."

You could learn a lot about yourself from that site, assuming you have the self-knowledge to recognise those traits which have been written about there.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by Kewpie
What's god got to do with anything in this forum. Take him back to Spirituality please.

http://www.flamewarriorsguide.com/warriorshtm/therapist.htm

"Therapist attempts to shift the focus of the conflict to the combatants' psychological motivations and problems. He will freely speculate about other Warriors' insecurities, personalities and relationships, b ...[text shortened]... assuming you have the self-knowledge to recognise those traits which have been written about there.
Much more than you'll apparently ever know. In deference to your implied wishes, there'll be no further replies to this initially objective thread.
Thank you, Kewpie.

F

Moves
07 Sep 15

Much more than you'll apparently ever know. In deference to your implied wishes, there'll be no further replies to this initially objective thread.
Thank you, Kewpie.
That you should invoke your God figure and then almost immediately skulk off with your tail between your legs is unbecoming. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
07 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
That you should invoke your God figure and then almost immediately skulk off with your tail between your legs is unbecoming. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Why the constant necessity of an awkward smiley?
Sorry, Kewpie. Last reply.

F

Moves
07 Sep 15

Why the constant necessity of an awkward smiley?
It's a wink, Grampy Bobby. Don't you use the available emoticons too?

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Sep 15

What, straight to God, without even bringing in Russ?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
11 Sep 15

sweet to be, a fly on the wall,
and listen to the sounds in my head...
for we are not real, merely illusion,
just thoughts that we've not yet said...