Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 13:51
    @suzianne said
    That is as FALSE as it gets.

NO uranium went to Russia.

Accoring to Wikipedia:

In November 2017, Shepard Smith of Fox News described President Trump's accusations against Clinton regarding Uranium One "inaccurate in a number of ways." Smith said that the sale of Uranium One was "not a Hillary Clinton approval" but instead a unanimous decision by the nine cabinet-lev ...[text shortened]... as exported for use by the U.S. to Russia."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One_controversy
    Guess if it was on Fox News it must be true.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 13:56
    @the-gravedigger said
    Guess if it was on Fox News it must be true.
    Isn't Fox the Trumpsters go to news channel?

-VR
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 16:061 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Isn't Fox the Trumpsters go to news channel?

-VR
    American politics is not as difficult to understand as it may seem.

Under Democrat leadership Russians are the good guys. But when a Republican is in the White House Russians are the bad guys.
    So President Obama's approval of the uranium deal was a good thing. Russian ownership of 20% of U. S. uranium doesn't mean they have any control over it. Owning it doesn't mean they have it, it just means they have control over it... but not really.
    Besides, anything coming out of Fox news must not be true unless a leftist can use it, then it must be true.

See how that works?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 16:02
    @lemon-lime said
    American politics is not as difficult to understand as it may seem.

Under Democrat leadership Russians are the good guys. But when a Republican is in the White House Russians are the bad guys.
    So President Obama's approval of the uranium deal was a good thing. Russian ownership of 20% of U. S. uranium doesn't mean they have any control over it. Owning it doesn't mean t ...[text shortened]... Fox news must not be true unless a leftist can use it, then it must be true.

See how that works?
    Or in other words, Trump can do no wrong. He is always right and it is ok to separate children from parents seeking asylum legally in the US. Gotcha. I didn't understand that part before.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 16:06
    @sonhouse said
    Or in other words, Trump can do no wrong. He is always right and it is ok to separate children from parents seeking asylum legally in the US. Gotcha. I didn't understand that part before.
    Hard to argue with that one separating children from parents is not a wise thing to do!!! Unless of course the children are being abused.

-VR
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 16:07
    @very-rusty said
    Hard to argue with that one separating children from parents is not a wise thing to do!!! Unless of course the children are being abused.

-VR
    It turns out they were abused all right. By US agents. Literal abuse, sexual abuse and physical abuse. We only hire the best. Just ask Trump.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 16:10
    @sonhouse said
    It turns out they were abused all right. By US agents. Literal abuse, sexual abuse and physical abuse. We only hire the best. Just ask Trump.
    I know I am in Canada we follow what is going on in the U.S. very closely. It is terrible if what we hear is true, and why would they lie about it?

-VR
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    12 Apr '19 20:32
    @sonhouse said
    It was all going on under Obama just the same.
    Do you really think the President can micro manage the behaviour of the border guards.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 12:27
    @the-gravedigger said
    It was all going on under Obama just the same.
    Do you really think the President can micro manage the behaviour of the border guards.
    You live in England I live in Canada, all we have to go by is what we are hearing.

I never heard near as much under the Obama administration as I am now under the Trumpster.

-VR
  10. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 14:41
    Trump has just offered to bus thousands of immigrants massing on the border into sanctuary cities.
    Lets see how that goes down.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 18:10
    @the-gravedigger said
    Trump has just offered to bus thousands of immigrants massing on the border into sanctuary cities.
    Lets see how that goes down.
    Are you going to volunteer to pick fruit the Migrants used to do but can't anymore so now crops are spoiling in the field for lack of field hands. I guess all that is ok with you, let those strawberries and peaches rot for all WE care, right?
  12. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    13 Apr '19 20:491 edit
    @sonhouse said
    Are you going to volunteer to pick fruit the Migrants used to do but can't anymore so now crops are spoiling in the field for lack of field hands. I guess all that is ok with you, let those strawberries and peaches rot for all WE care, right?
    There is a lot more involved with this than you stuffing your face with cheap strawberries
    and peaches every night.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 12:50
    @the-gravedigger said
    There is a lot more involved with this than you stuffing your face with cheap strawberries
    and peaches every night.
    Yes healthy eating!!! 😉

-VR
  14. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    14 Apr '19 22:39
    @very-rusty said
    Yes healthy eating!!! 😉

-VR
    True VR.
    And sonhouse doesn't give a rats ass that the fruit pickers are stacked up in dorms eating stale bread and pork fat.
    As long as he can chomp on peaches and with his rich democrat chums and bemoan the lot of the migrant worker.
    Shame on you son !
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 17:26
    @the-gravedigger said
    True VR.
    And sonhouse doesn't give a rats ass that the fruit pickers are stacked up in dorms eating stale bread and pork fat.
    As long as he can chomp on peaches and with his rich democrat chums and bemoan the lot of the migrant worker.
    Shame on you son !
    Boy, you really have a handle on all this. Did you forget about the part the farmers are losing millions if not billions not being able to pick produce? All because of Trump making it impossible for farm workers to get to the farms. This is century 21 not century 19. Conditions are not like you suggest for those farm workers now. But you know that full well, instead just trying to pass off strawman arguments from a hundred years ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree