1. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 22:001 edit
    @suzianne said
    Broken analogy.

What people who keep trying to say "Logic, logic" don't get is that if your given is flawed, your whole argument falls apart.
    The original document that started the whole thing was supplied by a British spy and paid for by the Democrats.
    This document was used to get the FISA warrant and these facts should have been disclosed to the FISA judge.
    That's why their whole case fell apart.
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 02:05
    @the-gravedigger said
    Well lets say I accuse you of breaking into my house.
    Police come round, find no forced locks no broken windows nothing missing.No wolf prints. Probably arrest me for wasting police time.
    What they don't do is spend 2 years hounding you trying to prove you broke into my house.
    What if I went on national TV and asked someone to break into your house, and it happened that same day? What if I was also close associates with the same people I asked to break into your house?

One idiotic thing about right-wingers is they only look at what wasn't found (when it comes to their kind), but ignore what WAS found. 7 convictions, multiple lies about Russian connections (including from Don Jr.), etc., etc.

You're wrong to say there was "no proof". Mueller didn't say there was "no proof"; Trump's hand-picked AG did. Just like with O.J., there was lots of evidence of guilt, even if he didn't get convicted in the end.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 04:03
    @the-gravedigger said
    Police come round, find no forced locks no broken windows nothing missing.No wolf prints. Probably arrest me for wasting police time.
    What they don't do is spend 2 years hounding you trying to prove you broke into my house.
    A correct analogy would be all locks forced and 5 of my lupine friends found guilty.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 07:05
    @The-Gravedigger
    The lie you are telling is this: "This document was used to get the FISA warrant."

Your given is flawed.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 07:08
    @the-gravedigger said
    Again, the lie you are telling is this: "find no forced locks no broken windows nothing missing."

Your given is flawed.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 15:161 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    But hang on guys, Mueller spent $35 million and found no collusion. The full might of the FBI,CIA, NSA, came to the same conclusion.
    Maybe, Orange man good ?
    Orange man trick us.

Bad is Orange man!

YouTube
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 16:36
    @wolfgang59 said
    A correct analogy would be all locks forced and 5 of my lupine friends found guilty.
    Never turn your back on a lupine !

Even a friendly one.
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 16:36
    @whodey said
    Orange man trick us.

Bad is Orange man!

[youtube]C9U_qTJ1UZ0[/youtube]
    Like it whodey.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 15:47
    @the-gravedigger said
    And Hillary is so pure.

LMAO
    Wow, what a scathing rebuke. I told you SOME of our objections to Trump and you bring up frigging HILARY? Did you hear Trumps latest scram on the border?
    'we can't let them in, the country is FULL'. Right, tell that to Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, yep, TEEMING with BILLIONS of people and no standing ground.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 19:57
    Tell me this, why if there is nothing to hide, why is T trying his hardest to not reveal his tax forms? Why does he say Brown skins at the border are animals? Why can he not stick to one policy? One day this, the next day, no I didn't mean that. Why do you love this creep? @whodey
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    06 Apr '19 20:21
    @sonhouse said
    Tell me this, why if there is nothing to hide, why is T trying his hardest to not reveal his tax forms? Why does he say Brown skins at the border are animals? Why can he not stick to one policy? One day this, the next day, no I didn't mean that. Why do you love this creep? @whodey
    I would rather see the tax accounts of a politician who became a millionaire in office rather than a man who became a billionaire then entered office.
    Entender amigo
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 16:11
    @the-gravedigger said
    I would rather see the tax accounts of a politician who became a millionaire in office rather than a man who became a billionaire then entered office.
    Entender amigo
    Even though he is a cheat, not wanting to pay his workers, some moral leader.
    He is a fraud. Pure and simple and the sooner the whole world realizes this the faster we can repair the absolute damage he already caused the US in the view of the world. Licking Putin's ass, in love with Kim. Come on, when will you get off the Trump horse and see him for what he is, a moral failure. Did you see his mental decline lately? Not what I want to see in a POTUS. Looking for the 'oranges' of the Mueller report? Now fighting tooth and nail both to stop his taxes coming out and stopping the Mueller report with his protector Barr. He has picked the worse people EVER in US history for cabinet posts like Devos, an absolutely evil person and the same for the rest of his so-called cabinet. He has the senate eating out of his hands, kissing his ring Mafia style. And you adore him.
  13. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    07 Apr '19 19:19
    @sonhouse said
    Even though he is a cheat, not wanting to pay his workers, some moral leader.
    He is a fraud. Pure and simple and the sooner the whole world realizes this the faster we can repair the absolute damage he already caused the US in the view of the world. Licking Putin's ass, in love with Kim. Come on, when will you get off the Trump horse and see him for what he is, a moral fai ...[text shortened]... cabinet. He has the senate eating out of his hands, kissing his ring Mafia style. And you adore him.
    The democratic party is going further and further to the left.
    AOC is a gift for Trump.
    She will single- handedly get him re elected.

As for Putin the Democrats sold 20% of American Uranium to Russia.
    Not exactly standing up to him is it.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 01:302 edits
    @sonhouse said
    Why does he say Brown skins at the border are animals?

Why is it so hard for you to tell the truth? He said MS-13 gang members are animals.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Apr '19 04:041 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    The democratic party is going further and further to the left.
    AOC is a gift for Trump.
    She will single- handedly get him re elected.

As for Putin the Democrats sold 20% of American Uranium to Russia.
    Not exactly standing up to him is it.
    That is as FALSE as it gets.

NO uranium went to Russia.

Accoring to Wikipedia:

In November 2017, Shepard Smith of Fox News described President Trump's accusations against Clinton regarding Uranium One "inaccurate in a number of ways." Smith said that the sale of Uranium One was "not a Hillary Clinton approval" but instead a unanimous decision by the nine cabinet-level department heads of CFIUS, approved by the president and with permits issued by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Smith added that "most of the Clinton Foundation donations" came from Frank Giustra, who said he "sold his stake in the company" three years before it was sold to Russia. Lastly, Smith noted that "none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One_controversy

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree