1. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 22:30
    But hang on guys, Mueller spent $35 million and found no collusion. The full might of the FBI,CIA, NSA, came to the same conclusion.
    Maybe, Orange man good ?
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    29 Mar '19 22:56
    @The-Gravedigger
    Do yo think only guilty people should be investigated?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 08:15
    @the-gravedigger said
    But hang on guys, Mueller spent $35 million and found no collusion. The full might of the FBI,CIA, NSA, came to the same conclusion.
    Maybe, Orange man good ?
    This would belong to debates.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 09:20
    @the-gravedigger said
    Maybe, Orange man good ?
    That is really getting old news and re-hashed every day!!!

-VR
  5. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Mar '19 23:26
    @wolfgang59 said
    @The-Gravedigger
    Do yo think only guilty people should be investigated?
    LOL you haven't been paying attention wolfy.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 10:14
    @the-gravedigger said
    LOL you haven't been paying attention wolfy.
    OK ... I haven't been paying attention
    and you cannot answer a simple question.
  7. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 11:59
    @wolfgang59 said
    OK ... I haven't been paying attention
    and you cannot answer a simple question.
    Well lets say I accuse you of breaking into my house.
    Police come round, find no forced locks no broken windows nothing missing.No wolf prints. Probably arrest me for wasting police time.
    What they don't do is spend 2 years hounding you trying to prove you broke into my house.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 12:44
    @the-gravedigger said
    Police come round, find no forced locks no broken windows nothing missing.No wolf prints. Probably arrest me for wasting police time.
    What they don't do is spend 2 years hounding you trying to prove you broke into my house.
    So the republican mantra is 'it's ok to let Trump try to build a Trump tower in Moscow which he worked on after he was POTUS, ok he hides his taxes. Ok the assswipe son said the meeting in Trump tower was about adoption. Not to mention the OTHER assswipes already convicted and in jail or awaiting prison time. It's ok that Trump surrounds himself with the absolute worse cabinet members in American history, staffed by billionaires, and of course they would have the interests of the American people at heart before ANYTHING else, right?
    Ok the EPA got gutted, that Betsy Devos wants to cut special olympics 100% while cutting the expensive programs by 12%. Evil is what she is.
    But that matters not a whit to the likes of you.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 13:51
    @the-gravedigger said
    Maybe, Orange man good ?
    In a "certain" period of time, the people (of voting age) of the USA will determine whether or not they think he was good or bad.
  10. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 14:01
    @sonhouse said
    So the republican mantra is 'it's ok to let Trump try to build a Trump tower in Moscow which he worked on after he was POTUS, ok he hides his taxes. Ok the assswipe son said the meeting in Trump tower was about adoption. Not to mention the OTHER assswipes already convicted and in jail or awaiting prison time. It's ok that Trump surrounds himself with the absolute worse cabin ...[text shortened]... he expensive programs by 12%. Evil is what she is.
    But that matters not a whit to the likes of you.
    And Hillary is so pure.

LMAO
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 14:07
    @the-gravedigger said
    And Hillary is so pure.

LMAO
    No matter where, on this planet you reside, there will always be politicians who are less than "pure" but some are a lot less so than others, it's in their DNA.
  12. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:13
    @great-big-stees said
    No matter where, on this planet you reside, there will always be politicians who are less than "pure" but some are a lot less so than others, it's in their DNA.
    I agree with you there GBS
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 21:17
    @great-big-stees said
    You know our own Prime Minister has a popularity 3 percent less than Trump who is at 43%. The scandal our PM has on going could pretty much cost him in the next election which I believe is due this year.

-VR
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 21:27
    @the-gravedigger said
    Broken analogy.

What people who keep trying to say "Logic, logic" don't get is that if your given is flawed, your whole argument falls apart.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 21:34
    @ponderable said
    This would belong to debates.
    I am thinking you are correct!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree