No more Bitching from the Badger

No more Bitching from the Badger

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by redbadger
so where would one purchase said brew ?
Aldi is where I bought it Badger. I seen some of their beers in ASDA as well.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Aldi is where I bought it Badger. I seen some of their beers in ASDA as well.
got an aldi in Thornaby will seek it out buddy thanks.

rc

Moves
11 Apr 15

got an aldi in Thornaby will seek it out buddy thanks.
Yes well worth it try their Honey thief as well, its a golden ale with a hint of honey. Ratjeester might like it cause he's a shandy and lager tops man.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

Yes well worth it try their Honey thief as well, its a golden ale with a hint of honey. Ratjeester might like it cause he's a shandy and lager tops man.
expensive?

rc

Moves
11 Apr 15

expensive?
nah! £1.40 for a 500ml bottle ๐Ÿ˜€

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
11 Apr 15

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I just so happen to be working a gala fundraiser at a brewery for the school where I am doing my field practical. They have a variety called Blood and Honey that is intriguing enough for me to relent and give it a try...Cheers!!!

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by hakima
I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I just so happen to be working a gala fundraiser at a brewery for the school where I am doing my field practical. They have a variety called Blood and Honey that is intriguing enough for me to relent and give it a try...Cheers!!!
And?

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
And?
I am quite certain that I like beer...๐Ÿ˜€

Moves
12 Apr 15

I am quite certain that I like beer...๐Ÿ˜€
Now I like you even more.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
12 Apr 15
1 edit

I have no grouse with you Moonbus and will try not to be offensive I will just not communicate in any way with the two or three people that have it in for me.
So tell me about your anti-Americanism. Is it individual yanks you don't like, or the foreign policy of their government which irks you?

rc

Moves
12 Apr 15

Wow lucky you!

Blood and honey you say! from the Revolver Brewery, Texas, U.S of A.

Ale brewed with blood orange peels, honey and spices

7% ABV

Sounds really tasty and healthy! nom! nom! nom!

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by moonbus
So tell me about your anti-Americanism. Is it individual yanks you don't like, or the foreign policy of their government which irks you?
Many Americans I have met on holiday are loud and brash and love pointing out how they won both wars, then again some have been very nice.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
12 Apr 15

Many Americans I have met on holiday are loud and brash and love pointing out how they won both wars, then again some have been very nice.
The same could be said about Britons or Aussies abroad (loud and brash, I mean, not about winning both wars).

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by moonbus
The same could be said about Britons or Aussies abroad (loud and brash, I mean, not about winning both wars).
point taken

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You're such a pair of tossers.
I'm thinking they need to get a room and leave the rest of us out of it.