No more Bitching from the Badger

No more Bitching from the Badger

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Apr 15

Hi Badge. Welcome back to the fray. So, um, how was Scientology camp? Get your residual Thetans disenturbulated?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by hakima
Couldn't be sexist bias...because I'm one of the complainers...badger gets banned, but the negativity continued long after he was gone...What the HELL?!!!

If the ENTIRE forum flips out...that's the democratic process (American way and all, right?)

Exaggerate much?

And before you start in on pansy-asses (thank you, I'll take that as a compliment) and panties in a knot...I don't wear any...

Whew!!! I feel a whole lot better now...
you are great Hakima Back of the net. she shoots she scores

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I didn't even get warned until a week later, after some pansy-asses got their panties in a knot and complained.
You see the problem you have here is that everyone knows this is you real persona and therefore takes you seriously.

😉

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

god that smells getting stronger

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by redbadger
god that smells getting stronger
Something to say to me, or are you just going to ponse around as usual?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by moonbus
Hi Badge. Welcome back to the fray. So, um, how was Scientology camp? Get your residual Thetans disenturbulated?
I had a wonderful time I managed to sort my Racism out, I checked my birth certificate and found I was born in wedlock ( a village near South Bank).

rc

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Something to say to me, or are you just going to ponse around as usual?
hmmmm there is a rather pungent aroma of rat!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
You're such a pair of tossers.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

the smell keeps getting stronger on this thread may have to get it fumigated.

rc

Moves
11 Apr 15

the smell keeps getting stronger on this thread may have to get it fumigated.
Yes time to call the Pied Piper of Hamelin

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

Yes time to call the Pied Piper of Hamelin
what you drinking Robbie I just cracked open a Bottle of Famous Grouse thought if I got drunk it would take my mind of the turd that's stinking out this thread.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Apr 15

I had a wonderful time I managed to sort my Racism out, I checked my birth certificate and found I was born in wedlock ( a village near South Bank).
I am pleased for you. Your keen wit is appreciated, but take a lesson from Jeremy Clarkson: how not to win friends and influence people.

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

Originally posted by moonbus
I am pleased for you. Your keen wit is appreciated, but take a lesson from Jeremy Clarkson: how not to win friends and influence people.
I have no grouse with you Moonbus and will try not to be offensive I will just not communicate in any way with the two or three people that have it in for me.

rc

Moves
11 Apr 15
1 edit

what you drinking Robbie I just cracked open a Bottle of Famous Grouse thought if I got drunk it would take my mind of the turd that's stinking out this thread.
I am drinking William Bros Joker Indian Pale Ale Badger, honestly a beautiful beer, golden in colour with hints of citrus and pineapple in the aroma, very hopy fragrance like all IPA's. Its almost pungent enough to make certain undesirable elements smell pleasant. I will be making Sarah Hughes Ruby Red and Fullers ESB Ale. Ordered the grains and hops from the Worcester Hop shop yesterday 😀

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
11 Apr 15

I am drinking William Bros Joker Indian Pale Ale Badger, honestly a beautiful beer, golden in colour with hints of citrus and pineapple in the aroma, very hopy fragrance like all IPA's. Its almost pungent enough to make certain undesirable elements smell pleasant.
so where would one purchase said brew ?