Looks like the die is cast

Looks like the die is cast

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
49d

@pettytalk said
Was not the last Bond movie titled, 'No Time to Die'?

Apparently the old chicken is still expected to be capable of laying financial eggs, and not ready for the soup pot.
Bond is immortal.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
49d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Bond is immortal.
Well if I recall the last Bond was blown to bits..... 🙂

Is the world not ready for female Bond..... Jane Bond??? 🙂

-VR

Moves
49d

Are we talking about die casting, or sand casting? Is the name of the next Bond written in stone?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
49d

@pettytalk said
Are we talking about die casting, or sand casting? Is the name of the next Bond written in stone?
You'd have to speak with the writers. 🙂

-VR

Moves
49d

@very-rusty said
Well if I recall the last Bond was blown to bits..... 🙂

Is the world not ready for female Bond..... Jane Bond??? 🙂

-VR
The missile strike scene was left open to interpretation. We were not shown his bits being gathered up.

Instead of being blown to bits, Bond ended up having a gender change. The real Bond did not get blown to bits, his double did. Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the founder and head of SPECTRE, had two doubles. If Blofeld can have doubles, why not Bond? Diamonds are forever, and Bond is a crazy diamond. He gets younger as the franchise gets older.

And maybe we'll get a natural female Bond one day. Perhaps one of Bond's children from a sexual encounter with one of the long list of Bond girls. I wonder which Bond girl would make the perfect match for bearing the best female Bond?

Anya Amasova, agent XXX, from 'The Spy Who Loved Me.'

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
49d

@pettytalk said
The missile strike scene was left open to interpretation. We were not shown his bits being gathered up.

Instead of being blown to bits, Bond ended up having a gender change. The real Bond did not get blown to bits, his double did. Ernst Stavro Blofeld, the founder and head of SPECTRE, had two doubles. If Blofeld can have doubles, why not Bond? Diamonds are forever, and ...[text shortened]... ct match for bearing the best female Bond?

Anya Amasova, agent XXX, from 'The Spy Who Loved Me.'
Of course, obviously all of the Bonds had doubles for stunts, I am doubtful any of them did their own stunts if so I would be surprised to hear it. None of them were like Tom Cruise who actually does many of his stunts.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
49d

@pettytalk said
He was offered a contract.

If he signs, he's in.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
49d

@pettytalk said
Was not the last Bond movie titled, 'No Time to Die'?

Apparently the old chicken is still expected to be capable of laying financial eggs, and not ready for the soup pot.
Well, he had "No Time to Die".

Duhhh...

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
49d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Bond is immortal.
Like Dr. Who with a licence to kill.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
49d
1 edit

@the-gravedigger said
Like Dr. Who with a licence to kill.
well he sure puts me to sleep.

Gothenburg

Moves
48d

@great-big-stees said
Would Omar Sharif have made a good bond?🤔
A vagabond perhaps?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
48d
1 edit

@torunn said
A vagabond perhaps?
good one lol
Not a Premium Bond for sure.

Moves
48d

I thought the last Bond movie was massively overrated. Boring seemingly endless stunts and a poor story. I bloody paid for it on Amazon too 🙄

Gothenburg

Moves
48d

@divegeester said
I thought the last Bond movie was massively overrated. Boring seemingly endless stunts and a poor story. I bloody paid for it on Amazon too 🙄
I agree, it wasn't one of the best - it was a mix of things from earlier films, Spectre wasn't a favourite either.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
48d
1 edit

@torunn said
I agree, it wasn't one of the best - it was a mix of things from earlier films, Spectre wasn't a favourite either.
Bond needs a spring clean,he needs Dyno Rod to get rid of the sludge, it's time for a re think.he needs to be shaken and stirred.