1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 05:162 edits
    Aaron Taylor-Johnson will be the next James Bond.

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/aaron-taylor-johnsons-the-latest-rumored-james-bond-6-reasons-why-the-bullet-train-star-would-be-a-good-fit-for-the-role

The studio has reportedly sent over a contract. He would be a fool to turn this role down.
  2. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 05:25
    That earring will have to go!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 07:01
    A hunky good-looking white male; now there’s a surprise.
  4. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 07:26
    I had to ask the googler, never heard of him.
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 07:45
    I had to google, don't think I have seen him in a movie yet. It's just a rumour though, there are other candidates.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 08:50
    @suzianne said

https://www.cinemablend.com/interviews/aaron-taylor-johnsons-the-latest-rumored-james-bond-6-reasons-why-the-bullet-train-star-would-be-a-good-fit-for-the-role

The studio has reportedly sent over a contract. He would be a fool to turn this role down.
    what happened to Mr Elba.
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 09:15
    @david-burton said
    what happened to Mr Elba.
    ... or Tom Hardy?
  8. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 11:04
    @suzianne said

I watched Daniel Craig get blasted to bits in the last James Bond movie, and now we have another James Bond? I guess that's OK, but no more Bond for me.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 11:12
    @mchill said
    I watched Daniel Craig get blasted to bits in the last James Bond movie, and now we have another James Bond? I guess that's OK, but no more Bond for me.
    I think they will have to create a new character to continue. Daniel Craig managed to tie the old to the new but he was special.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 12:00
    @torunn said
    I think they will have to create a new character to continue. Daniel Craig managed to tie the old to the new but he was special.
    The one, and only, Bond movie I watched was the one with the Asian gentleman with the metal hat. Not a fan.😲
  11. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 12:36
    @great-big-stees said
    The one, and only, Bond movie I watched was the one with the Asian gentleman with the metal hat. Not a fan.😲
    But you didn't feel the Bond charisma, did you? 🙂
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 12:48
    @torunn said
    But you didn't feel the Bond charisma, did you? 🙂
    No. Actually I think I was jealous of his “way” with women.🤔😲😉
  13. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 12:511 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    No. Actually I think I was jealous of his “way” with women.🤔😲😉
    I thought so. The fascinating thing with Daniel Craig's interpretation is that I can actually feel his charisma unlike the earlier Bonds.

YouTube
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 12:57
    @torunn said
    I thought so. The fascinating thing with Daniel Craig's interpretation is that I can actually feel his charisma unlike the earlier Bonds.
    actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Speculation swirled for months about who would be the next James Bond, with Cillian Murphy initially a frontrunner. However, Murphy declined the offer, citing age as a factor. Ultimately, the mantle will be passed to British actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

-VR
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    20 Mar '24 13:01
    @very-rusty said
    actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Speculation swirled for months about who would be the next James Bond, with Cillian Murphy initially a frontrunner. However, Murphy declined the offer, citing age as a factor. Ultimately, the mantle will be passed to British actor Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

-VR
    Let's wish him good luck, maybe he has what it takes, I hope he does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree