London Meet III

London Meet III

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
30 Mar 08

Originally posted by Korch
Maybe he did mean BEER!!!!
(these women.....) 😛
Green slimy beer! Yes!

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
30 Mar 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
Green slimy beer! Yes!
How dare you to blaspheme BEER !!!!???

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
30 Mar 08

It was a good time yesterday - I havent heard what happened later in the night yet as I had to leave
a bit earlier to get a last train.

It also gave me a good new tip to share with everybody - if you are running after a bus and end up
slipping, dont use your face to cushion the fall.

Moves
30 Mar 08

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
It was a good time yesterday - I havent heard what happened later in the night yet as I had to leave

It also gave me a good new tip to share with everybody - if you are running after a bus and end up
Thanks for that gem Tips.

L

Moves
30 Mar 08

Just got home from Lau's, had a great time yesterday and it was nice to meet eveyone. I even managed to win a couple of games of chess much to my surprise 😀

Getting too old to party though.. I feel like I could sleep for a week.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
30 Mar 08
4 edits

Right. That's me back at work, which is a pain in the hoop, but what you gonna do.

Great time in London. I didn't get to see the Queen (she was out when i dropped by), but i did get to feel all proud of being Brittish. Totally enjoyed the meet, thanks for putting up with me lads and lassies 🙂
I'm sure i wasn't what most of you guys expected, I got that at the Ireland meet too. I hope i was understandable enough. When i get a few drinks in me, i speak like Rab c Nesbit on Speed. I was also quite quite drunk, so if i have to apologise for anything, let me know 😳

1. Thanks to London Nick, for getting me home in one piece last night. That was a cool move.

2. Sorry to Chris, for constantly calling him Keith Moon.....

http://www.bobgruen.com/files/who/files/R.059%20KEITH%20MOON%20MAD%20HATTER%2074.jpg

3. Thanks to Shav, Lausey, and Freddie for a great night on Friday night.

Anything else........hmmmm, let me see......no

Oh.....I won most of my games,.That sure blows the whole cc rating crap out of the water.(Who's your daddy ?) 😛

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
30 Mar 08

Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex

Ouch. Hope you're not too banged up mate....sounds nasty.

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
30 Mar 08

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
Right. That's me back at work, which is a pain in the hoop, but what you gonna do.

Great time in London. I didn't get to see the Queen (she was out when i dropped by), but i did get to feel all proud of being Brittish. Totally enjoyed the meet, thanks for putting up with me lads and lassies 🙂
I'm sure i wasn't what most of you guys expected, ...[text shortened]... my games,.That sure blows the whole cc rating crap out of the water.(Who's your daddy ?) 😛
Thanks everyone who came, I had a really good time, despite my chess being less than average.

Thanks for the tee shirt Russ. 😀

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Mar 08

Originally posted by Freddie2008
Thanks everyone who came, I had a really good time, despite my chess being less than average.

Thanks for the tee shirt Russ. 😀
One fry up, a KFC and a big roast dinner (plus as much liquid I could consume) later and I am just about feeling OK again...

So much for the plan "pace myself" - those beers kept appearing in front of me, so it would have been rude not to knock 'em back. 🙂 (Cheers to everyone who did buy me a pint.)

-Russ

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 Mar 08

Originally posted by Freddie2008
There was only Russ' camera there, so you may only get a few juicy pictures of me a Chris battling it out!! I think it finished 2-1 to me! 😀😀
I only have a few pictures, but I'll upload them tomorrow.

-Russ

a

omnipresent

Moves
30 Mar 08

Sounds like you all had a great time 😉
Next time, send me a message beforehand (I mean so I have enough time to find a cheap plane ticket) and I might actually make it, as I've been working so I might be able to afford it 😀 (Yup, I want that t-shirt... but I won't play Russ for fear of losing the "I beat the admin"-glory from the first meetup 😀 )
*Sigh* now I feel I've really missed out on something 😕
Well see you all next year.

-Angie

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
31 Mar 08

I'm getting way too old for this binge drinking malarky.

That bus trip nearly killed me.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
31 Mar 08

[eventid]11[/eventid]

Quality not great, terrible camera phone pics...

-Russ

Site Admin

Wimbledon

Moves
31 Mar 08

I've just found a picture on my phone of the Casio (Yamaha) Kid which is now uploaded to the pictures page.

http://www.redhotpawn.com/comhub/meetups/event.php?meetupid=11

SS

Moves
31 Mar 08