Life philosophy

Life philosophy

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Moves
16 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by lolof
🙂
I guess my opening post wasn't exactly new to anyone but me. It has some wisdom though I think, but wasn't very entertaining perhaps.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
16 Jul 14
1 edit

I guess my opening post wasn't exactly new to anyone but me. It has some wisdom though I think, but wasn't very entertaining perhaps.
Nothing wrong with your opening post at all.It was the second post that spoilt your thread.

l

Moves
16 Jul 14

Originally posted by biffo konker
Nothing wrong with your opening post at all.It was the second post that spoilt your thread.
Humour has a lot to do with culture and language.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Jul 14

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I say it's breathing.
Him breathing is way further down my list.

😀

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by lolof]A meteorology professor stood before his Meteorology 101 class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly he picked up a very large and empty glass mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a jar of pebbles and poured th ...[text shortened]... to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of beers."
"If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued..." lolof, we all have sand in our "jars" each of which is shaped like an hour glass: sand is trickling from the top to the bottom. Nice thread. I hope you'll start many more as ideas come to mind.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
17 Jul 14

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used.-Unknown

Moves
17 Jul 14

Live and let live...unless you're really hungry, then do what you have to do.

rc

Moves
17 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by biffo konker
It didn't spoil it at all you drama queen, feel yer bum and be brought back to reality! If anything it emphasised its message!

Moves
17 Jul 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
You say you disagree and then just re-state the professor's priority list. Trying to make it look like you have the higher priorities when they're exactly the same.
No reply. Usual childishness.

gc

Moves
18 Jul 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used.-Unknown
the good the bad and the ugly ,its a fine blurred lnie

l

Moves
05 Aug 14

"What ever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy."

Moves
05 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
I say it's breathing.
ok yes yes...but apart from the breathing and general good health, the loving wife, the kids, the extended family group, charitable giving, peace on earth and good will to all mankind*

...what is really important is a Porsche.

*a nod to Cleese of course

l

Moves
04 Oct 14

"Be happy for no reason, like a child."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 Oct 14

"Be happy for no reason, like a child."
Thumbs Up, lolof. The open mind, discovery focus, sense of whimsy and appreciations of a child are so easily lost.

F

Moves
05 Oct 14

Life philosophy
Do not harm, deceive, coerce. Empathize. Be curious. Embrace doubt. Savour things. Always be growing.