Larry King on his way out.

Larry King on his way out.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Apr 19

Suffered a heart attack, can’t be much longer, the guys got to be a couple of hundred years old. I imagine that his wife Shawn Southwick must be hard pressed not to smother him with a pillow.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 Apr 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Suffered a heart attack, can’t be much longer, the guys got to be a couple of hundred years old. I imagine that his wife Shawn Southwick must be hard pressed not to smother him with a pillow.
What exactly was the aim of that post?

Seems quite heartless to me.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Apr 19

@ponderable said

Well I was just imagining him blowing loads of dust at Shawn for the last 20 years. She’s got to be ready to put that guy in the ground. I’m all for waiting on a payday, but, that’s like a death match into the finish line. Poor girl.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Apr 19

@ponderable said

hoh likes to be the shock jock so to speak, turns out just being rude in the long run.

He is a mouth piece but out in the real world would say nothing to anyone, so here he gets to be a tough guy. I almost feel bad for him!!!

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
30 Apr 19

@ponderable said
To bash an 85-year-old man.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Apr 19
2 edits

@handyandy said
To bash an 85-year-old man.
Andy you know it doesn't have anything to do with age when it comes to HOH....He would bash anyone any age in here male or female he has no bias when it comes to that. You should know that by now, you been around long enough!!! 😉

You should have learned by now to not pay him any attention...Well you should have learned not to pay me any attention either for that matter. 😉

-VR

Read a book!

Moves
30 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
Andy you know it doesn't have anything to do with age when it comes to HOH....He would bash anyone any age in here male or female he has no bias when it comes to that. You should know that by now, you been around long enough!!! 😉

You should have learned by now to not pay him any attention...Well you should have learned not to pay me any attention either for that matter. 😉
If you want us to ignore you, go somewhere else.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Apr 19

@handyandy said
If you want us to ignore you, go somewhere else.
I could tell you the same thing Andy, but I'll take the higher ground once again.

Everyone has the right to be on here even if you are not paying for a subscription which would not happen on some other chess sites, so consider yourself lucky.

There is absolutely nothing forcing you to answer what I say, especially when not directed towards you. ( please note this is directed towards you ) 😉 😛

-VR

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
30 Apr 19

@hand-of-hecate said
but, that’s like a death match into the finish line. Poor girl.
Place your bets! Pick your sole survivor. It's like being at the ponies.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Apr 19

@mudfinger said
Place your bets! Pick your sole survivor. It's like being at the ponies.
Don't encourage him!

-VR

Trump 2020

Moves
30 Apr 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Hilarious 😂

Trump 2020

Moves
30 Apr 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Well I was just imagining him blowing loads of dust at Shawn for the last 20 years. She’s got to be ready to put that guy in the ground. I’m all for waiting on a payday, but, that’s like a death match into the finish line. Poor girl.
That too! 😂

Read a book!

Moves
30 Apr 19

@very-rusty said
There is absolutely nothing forcing you to answer what I say, especially when not directed towards you. ( please note this is directed towards you )
Do you read your own posts?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Apr 19

@handyandy said
Do you read your own posts?
LOL@ Andy, no I just put a bunch of word together and hit Post, that little green box with Post on it. 😛 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 19

@very-rusty said

There is absolutely nothing forcing you to answer what I say, especially when not directed towards you. ( please note this is directed towards you ) 😉 😛

-VR
The Very Rusty Irony Train rides again.