Kids

Kids

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29d
1 edit

Here they come … all the “I’m a tough guy” stories πŸ˜‚

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29d

@divegeester said
πŸ™„

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28d

@divegeester said
Well, we know you were NEVER a TOUGH GUY~!~ πŸ˜›

So we will not hear any stories from you. I believe suzianne is tougher than you are any day of the week. πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
28d

@very-rusty said
Well, we know you were NEVER a TOUGH GUY~!~ πŸ˜›

So we will not hear any stories from you. I believe suzianne is tougher than you are any day of the week. πŸ™‚

-VR
OK “kids”…time to get back on track. How many, if any kids do you have? I have 2 “of my own” and another 4 (not including sons/daughters - in - law which would increase that number by 2) in a blended family.

Gothenburg

Moves
28d

@great-big-stees said
OK “kids”…time to get back on track. How many, if any kids do you have? I have 2 “of my own” and another 4 (not including sons/daughters - in - law which would increase that number by 2) in a blended family.
Since we are back on track:
I have two daughters, five grandchildren and one precious great-grandchild, 9 years old.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28d
1 edit

@Great-Big-Stees

I haven't been a KID now for many DECADES!!

Same as yourself! πŸ˜›

Although you may be OLD enough to call me a kid. πŸ˜›

-VR

Moves
28d

@very-rusty said
Actually more than you know! πŸ™‚ I was once a weapon without a gun, can still handle my own at my age. πŸ™‚

-VR
Someone who talks as you are isn’t good at anything but running your mouth or away πŸ¦§πŸ˜±πŸ˜†.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28d

@mike69 said
Someone who talks as you are isn’t good at anything but running your mouth or away πŸ¦§πŸ˜±πŸ˜†.
πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27d
1 edit

@mike69 said
To bad you'll never get to find out isn't it. I see you are aligning yourself with the gooster. πŸ˜›

I have a long memory! πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27d

@divegeester said
πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Aren't you the fellow complaining about all the emoji's? πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

-VR

Moves
27d

@very-rusty said
To bad you'll never get to find out isn't it. I see you are aligning yourself with the gooster. πŸ˜›

I have a long memory! πŸ™‚

-VR
Honestly I couldn’t care less either way, and most elephants do. Reading your post here you sounded like a child. Find something else’s to bask in that gives you meaning besides the past :p.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27d
2 edits

@mike69 said
Honestly I couldn’t care less either way, and most elephants do. Reading your post here you sounded like a child. Find something else’s to bask in that gives you meaning besides the past :p.
LOL@ MR. 69! You play chess like a child that has just learned to move the pieces. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

I am working at improving mine. You & gooster seem to be quite Jealous of that FACT! πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27d
1 edit

@mike69 said
Use an upper case P if you are trying to stick out your tongue. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

-VR

Moves
27d

@very-rusty said
LOL@ MR. 69! You play chess like a child that has just learned to move the pieces. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

I am working at improving mine. You & gooster seem to be quite Jealous of that FACT! πŸ™‚

-VR
Bless your little heart, you got me there! I’m just not playing here as the 3 and 10 minute games fit my being impatient better. I’ll play you there as they also give points back when people cheat.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27d
1 edit

@mike69 said
Bless your little heart, you got me there! I’m just not playing here as the 3 and 10 minute games fit my being impatient better. I’ll play you there as they also give points back when people cheat.
You best not be making accusations about me cheating Mr. 69.

3 to 10 minutes is not playing chess, you probably should play longer games, as you do have some talent, I was jerking your chains about learning how to move the pieces.

-VR