July 16th - 24th

July 16th - 24th

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Jul 18

We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.

F

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing....
With your spoonfed numbering, you are assuming there actually were TEN Apollo missions before it; you are a dupe.

IP

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
With your spoonfed numbering, you are assuming there actually [b]were TEN Apollo missions before it; you are a dupe.[/b]
The big questions is, is the moon really there, or are they doing clever things with mirrors?

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
21 Jul 18

Some idiots bought that round earth crap

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
21 Jul 18

We are midway through celebrating another anniversary of the fake Apollo 11 moon landing and we salute the c400,000 people involved for keeping their mouths shut for 49 years.
I agree with the first part 100% but not everyone working on the 'mission' needed to know it was fake.
There was a huge number of people working on the Manhattan Project during WW2 to develop the atomic bomb. Only a few at the top of the pyramid knew what they were actually doing.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
The big questions is, is the moon really there, or are they doing clever things with mirrors?
Of course its there !
It was towed into place by an alien space ship 200,000 years ago.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
In fact is has to be a big ballon, which they infalkte and deflate regularly....

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Jul 18

I have it on good authority that a certain cow once jumped over the moon. Why is there no commemoration of that event,...that's what I would like to know?

And what the hell happened to my spoon?!

๐Ÿ˜ 

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I have it on good authority that a certain cow once jumped over the moon. Why is there no commemoration of that event,...that's what I would like to know?

And what the hell happened to my spoon?!

๐Ÿ˜ 
That nursery rhyme was inspired by cave drawings done by stone age man as he watched in awe as the moon was towed into place.
You spoon has been confiscated by the dish.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @captain-strange
That nursery rhyme was inspired by cave drawings done by stone age man as he watched in awe as the moon was towed into place.
You spoon has been confiscated by the dish.
I knew it...

Moves
21 Jul 18

Everybody knows that the sun is the hottest "disco ball" in the universe. That's why the flat-foots we call planets keep dancing around it.

Moves
21 Jul 18

Ya right and I suppose that Santa is also a figment of someone's imagination too? Who do YOU think brings all the presents and how do you think they found out that the moon really is made of cheese. Come on man (if you are a man and not a woman) "fake"...really?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Everybody knows that the sun is the hottest "disco ball" in the universe. That's why the flat-foots we call planets keep dancing around it.
I was thinking of building a sonhouse in my garden.
Then I realised I would have to endure fake NASA stories or worse, listen to it play the bouzouki all day and night.
Project shelved.
Maybe I will build a pool instead ๐Ÿ˜‰

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Jul 18

Originally posted by @the-gravedigger
I was thinking of building a sonhouse in my garden.
Then I realised I would have to endure fake NASA stories or worse, listen to it play the bouzouki all day and night.
Project shelved.
Maybe I will build a pool instead ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kiss my asp

Moves
21 Jul 18

These millennial's are too busy faking the fossil records to find time to appreciate the fake moon landings....bloody millennial's!!!!