Is Sonhouse A Liar

Is Sonhouse A Liar

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Mar 19

@wolfe63 said
That post is garbage. 😆
That has already been covered wolfy. 😉

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Mar 19

@Very-Rusty
Nobody told me to remove it. I got bored with your crappy avatar.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
@Very-Rusty
He also put up an icon of my photo from FB, thinking he was the funniest man in show business, when in fact he is just proving he is a world class assswipe. This was just after he figured out my personal name, address and then posting all of that including a google map image of my own home.
All of that was hilarious.

Look, you’re not a bad guy. I don’t wish you any harm and I hope life treats you well. Unfortunately, for you, and much to my amusement, you are wrong about almost everything. The shear stupidity of some of the stuff you come up with makes me laugh out loud. I love it. It’s great, for me. I can’t bring myself to apologize for how ridiculous you are.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Mar 19

@hand-of-hecate said
All of that was hilarious.

Look, you’re not a bad guy. I don’t wish you any harm and I hope life treats you well. Unfortunately, for you, and much to my amusement, you are wrong about almost everything. The shear stupidity of some of the stuff you come up with makes me laugh out loud. I love it. It’s great, for me. I can’t bring myself to apologize for how ridiculous you are.
And it doesn't change the fact you are an assswipe.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
Okay?

I find this terribly upsetting.

Moves
20 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
But only a few days ago you were vehemently accusing me of being the person who posted your address in this forum. Why did you do that when you are fully aware that it was Hand of Hecate?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
Agreed, he always has been! Nothing new there. 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Mar 19

@hand-of-hecate said
@Very-Rusty
Nobody told me to remove it. I got bored with your crappy avatar.
I really don't believe you! 😛 I flagged it and next thing I know it was gone!

Your intentions were to say things so people would think it was me, which actually did work you'll be happy to know!

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Mar 19

@very-rusty said

Your intentions were to say things so people would think it was me, which actually did work you'll be happy to know!

-VR
As you say, so shall it be done. The only avatar I’ve had removed was Sonhouse’s face. I replaced it with an aerial shot of his pool.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
20 Mar 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
Changed my avatar again to a big ol’ cock just for you VR.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Mar 19

@divegeester said
But only a few days ago you were vehemently accusing me of being the person who posted your address in this forum. Why did you do that when you are fully aware that it was Hand of Hecate?
Because everything's about you.

Apparently.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
21 Mar 19
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@HandyAndy

There are plenty of other hams here and they have given call signs with no assswipes taking that to the next level and publishing names and such here.
I didn't know someone else posted the image. It was at the very least a breech of decorum. He did it because he was bored and thought that was just a fun thing to do.
What I really like is that someone warned you that your call sign was public information. You proceeded to waffle on about it not being an issue. I never received any compensation or even a thank you for the subsequent education you received.

Sad. Very, very sad.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
That has already been covered wolfy. 😉

-VR
He's recycling.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Changed my avatar again to a big ol’ cock just for you VR.
Yea, you are still an asswipe sonhouse is correct in his assessment of you. 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Mar 19

@hand-of-hecate said
What I really like is that someone warned you that your call sign was public information. You proceeded to waffle on about it not being an issue. I never received any compensation or even a thank you for the subsequent education you received.

Sad. Very, very sad.
Was that suppose to be funny? I for one am not amused.

-VR