Is Sonhouse A Liar

Is Sonhouse A Liar

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Mar 19
1 edit

@Very-Rusty
Wasn't trying to cause trouble, just noting it might be impossible to find a PM months later, 3 months, 5, whatever.
You two have actual Email from each other? In that case, all bets are off, the messages should be there unless you deleted them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Mar 19
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Very-Rusty
Wasn't trying to cause trouble, just noting it might be impossible to find a PM months later, 3 months, 5, whatever.
You two have actual Email from each other? In that case, all bets are off, the messages should be there unless you deleted them.
Actually I didn't e-mail him or he didn't e-mail me, there were also no P.M.'s from either of us sent or received. I hope this nonsense is finished now on wolfy's part. 😉

As I said I keep everything for at least 3 months in case these kinds of accusations are made. I sure as hell can't remember every message or P.M. I got in the last 3 months. I don't think most could providing they get many.

-VR

Moves
07 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Actually I didn't e-mail him or he didn't e-mail me, there were also no P.M.'s from either of us sent or received. I hope this nonsense is finished now on wolfy's part. 😉

As I said I keep everything for at least 3 months in case these kinds of accusations are made. I sure as hell can't remember every message or P.M. I got in the last 3 months. I don't think most could providing they get many.

-VR
Perhaps you have just forgotten that you sent a P.M and weren't intentionally being rude?

I think that is more likely than Wolfe lying about it for no apparent reason.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Mar 19
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Perhaps you have just forgotten that you sent a P.M and weren't intentionally being rude?
Lets say I did forget about the P.M. which is possible. I certainly would not have been rude with him or anyone else for that matter. My usual reply is sorry I am concentrating on my Clan Games right now. I don't consider that a rude reply. I would also still have the P.M. if it had been sent in the 3 month period wolfy said.

Have you become wolfy's Spokeperson now? 😉 😛

-VR

Moves
07 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Lets say I did forget about the P.M. which is possible. I certainly would not have been rude with him or anyone else for that matter. My usual reply is sorry I am concentrating on my Clan Games right now. I don't consider that a rude reply. I would also still have the P.M. if it had been sent in the 3 month period wolfy said.

Have you become wolfy's Spokeperson now? 😉 😛

-VR
He said that your reply was that he needed 'to request a game with you first' (before sending the challenge). I can see how you could have differing interpretation as to the rudeness of such a response.

And no, Wolfe is perfectly able to speak for himself.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Mar 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He said that your reply was that he needed 'to request a game with you first' (before sending the challenge). I can see how you could have differing interpretation as to the rudeness of such a response.

And no, Wolfe is perfectly able to speak for himself.
Then if he is able to speak for himself why are you speaking on his behalf?

I just thought of something, back around the time in question Hand Of Hectate had an icon up the same as mine. I got a Moderator warning for something he had said which is what he had planned. (NOTE: The Moderator did apologize for the mistake.) I noticed the icon disappeared that was a duplicate to mine shortly after. I can only assume the Moderator had him remove it. Perhaps it was hoh he sent the request to thinking it was me. Only logical reason I can think of really. I agree wolfy would have no reason to make something like that up.

-VR

Moves
07 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Then if he is able to speak for himself why are you speaking on his behalf?

I just thought of something, back around the time in question Hand Of Hectate had an icon up the same as mine. I got a Moderator warning for something he had said which is what he had planned. (NOTE: The Moderator did apologize for the mistake.) I noticed the icon disappeared that was a duplicat ...[text shortened]... son I can think of really. I agree wolfy would have no reason to make something like that up.

-VR
90 days. That's the expiration limit put upon PMs.
So obviously, it's no longer manifest.

I suppose, because Very Rusty normally exudes kindness and humility, I could have misinterpreted his tone.

Or not.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Mar 19

@wolfe63 said
90 days. That's the expiration limit put upon PMs.
So obviously, it's no longer manifest.

I suppose, because Very Rusty normally exudes kindness and humility, I could have misinterpreted his tone.

Or not.
Subscriber
roma45View Profile

Dec 04 2018 18:30

Above is a P.M. I received from roma45, it is against the TOS to show you the contents but does prove P.M.'s are around longer than the 90 days!!!

Very Rusty doesn't exude in Kindness and humility, but I am not RUDE when asked for a match.

-VR

Moves
07 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Subscriber
roma45View Profile

Dec 04 2018 18:30

Above is a P.M. I received from roma45, it is against the TOS to show you the contents but does prove P.M.'s are around longer than the 90 days!!!

Very Rusty doesn't exude in Kindness and humility, but I am not RUDE when asked for a match.

-VR
The game was offered on Sep. 22, 2018.
I know this because I offered games to Wolfgang and Sonhouse on the very same day. I'd never played any of those members before. They accepted and we played.

My invitation to Very Rusty was the only game declined with an accompanying PM.

His character showed. Now, I get it. I'm moving on.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Mar 19

@wolfe63 said
The game was offered on Sep. 22, 2018.
I know this because I offered games to Wolfgang and Sonhouse on the very same day. I'd never played any of those members before. They accepted and we played.

My invitation to Very Rusty was the only game declined with an accompanying PM.

His character showed. Now, I get it. I'm moving on.
I think you should move on if you can't produce the P.M. at least to me privately as TOS prevents you from posting it in the forum.

I still think you may have challenged Hand Of Hecate by mistake, but are now too embarrassed to say it was possible.

I have declined many challenges over the years and am always polite about it.

-VR

Moves
08 Mar 19
2 edits

@very-rusty said
I think you should move on if you can't produce the P.M. at least to me privately as TOS prevents you from posting it in the forum.

I still think you may have challenged Hand Of Hecate by mistake, but are now too embarrassed to say it was possible.

I have declined many challenges over the years and am always polite about it.

-VR
No. It was you. You're not only smallish and rude, you're also a lying jerk.

And take your TOS threats and get stuffed. I don't give a shyt.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
I just thought of something, back around the time in question Hand Of Hectate had an icon up the same as mine.
Hand of Hecate has his own avatar. Why would he use yours?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19

@handyandy said
Hand of Hecate has his own avatar. Why would he use yours?
Pay Attention Andy!!! At the time he was using a duplicate of mine and saying a lot of crap!!!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Mar 19
1 edit

@wolfe63 said
No. It was you. You're not only smallish and rude, you're also a lying jerk.

And take your TOS threats and get stuffed. I don't give a shyt.
You seem to be quite hostile for someone who doesn't care!

Name calling only makes you look bad. I am at the point where I think it is useless trying to explain anything to you.

BTW: FYI it appears I DID play you 2 games in June of 2018!!! Look it up. 😉

Have a great day!

-VR

Moves
08 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
Pay Attention Andy!!! At the time he was using a duplicate of mine and saying a lot of crap!!!

-VR
You seem quite hostile about the matter.

(Swearing only makes you look bad).