Inappropriate Celebrations

Inappropriate Celebrations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
09 Nov 12
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I was more asking if you were being serious with your puffed up chest, implying that I've got the hots for your wife. I couldn't tell if you were trying to be funny or if you really had some kind of problem with me asking a simple question about phlib's avatar. Truth be told, I thought phlib was a guy until just a couple days ago and I was intrigued once I realized the caption says "Mystic Meg." I think I asked HandyAndy once if his avatar was a picture of him (at the time I wasn't sure if HA was male or female). I've had people ask me if my avatar is a picture of me as well. I didn't realize such questions were off-limits.

Have a nice day.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
13 Nov 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Agreed... Act like you've been there before. I think now tossing the ball to a ref would be the most painful celebration for the other team to behold.

"Crap! Scored a TD and he doesn't even care! Is he the terminator robot!?"
Phlabby! Buddy! long time no type! Does the special place still exist?

C

Moves
13 Nov 12

Originally posted by michael liddle
100% agree! If only UK football teams would adopt this practice.

(Mario Balotelli, Manchester City player, hardly celebrates at all when he finds the net).
I cannot believe you're actually citing Mario Balotelli as an example to follow. Although he is a talented footballer (though not as talented as some make out), the man is a complete and utter cretin of the highest order!