I'll name THAT in one...

I'll name THAT in one...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infidel

Moves
01 Nov 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
'get to the choppa'
Commando. I think.

Moves
02 Nov 14

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Commando. I think.
oooohhhhh so close.

N

Moves
02 Nov 14

oooohhhhh so close.
Rambo?

Infidel

Moves
02 Nov 14

oooohhhhh so close.
Hmmm... Predator then?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
02 Nov 14

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Hmmm... Predator then?
Yep.

Don't pvssy out on me now. They don't know. They don't know sh|t. You're not gonna get hurt. You're fvcking Barretta. They believe every fvcking word 'cause you're super cool.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Nov 14
1 edit

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Don't pvssy out on me now. They don't know. They don't know sh|t. You're not gonna get hurt. You're fvcking Barretta. They believe every fvcking word 'cause you're super cool.
Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs, when he's talking to himself in the mirror. I need to watch this again, now.

Moves
02 Nov 14

she amuses herself with silly questions about the world below... such as, "how many couples are having an orgasm right now?"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Nov 14

"He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. Underground. Nobody has ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no one ever really believes."

N

Moves
03 Nov 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
"He lets the last Hungarian go. He waits until his wife and kids are in the ground and then he goes after the rest of the mob. He kills their kids, he kills their wives, he kills their parents and their parents' friends. He burns down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, he kills people that owe them money. And like that he was gone. ...[text shortened]... ight. "Rat on your pop, and Keyser Soze will get you." And no one ever really believes."
The Usual Suspects! Haven't seen that in ages.

N

Moves
03 Nov 14
2 edits

Hep, hep, hep - hep like a hepper
Pep, pep, pep - hot as a pepper
Step, step, step - step like a stepper
We're muggin' and huggin'

(song)

N

Moves
03 Nov 14
1 edit

she amuses herself with silly questions about the world below... such as, "how many couples are having an orgasm right now?"
I'm going to have to guess, "A Life Less Ordinary"?

Moves
03 Nov 14

Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
I'm going to have to guess, "A Life Less Ordinary"?
non monsieur

Moves
03 Nov 14

Hep, hep, hep - hep like a hepper
Pep, pep, pep - hot as a pepper
Step, step, step - step like a stepper
We're muggin' and huggin'

(song)
ha!! i thought this was probably from a gangsta'rap song....google tells me i was little bit off the target.

N

Moves
03 Nov 14

ha!! i thought this was probably from a gangsta'rap song....google tells me i was little bit off the target.
Yes, it's about as far-removed as one can get from gangsta rap without being classical or religiously-inspired music.

Read a book!

Moves
03 Nov 14

Yes, it's about as far-removed as one can get from gangsta rap without being classical or religiously-inspired music.