I used to think grammpy was a pain

I used to think grammpy was a pain

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19

BUT VERY RUSTY SURPASSES HIM AT EVERY LEVEL.

Moves
30 Mar 19

@badradger said
Who was grammpy?
Sounds like a whimsical character.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19

@wolfe63 said
Who was grammpy?
Sounds like a whimsical character.
Grammpy Bobby posted all day and night mostly drivel.

Moves
30 Mar 19

@badradger said
Grammpy Bobby posted all day and night mostly drivel.
Ahhhhh....yes. A man before my time.
He must have been a nut in the midst of this fruitcake mix of a forum.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19

@wolfe63 said
Ahhhhh....yes. A man before my time.
He must have been a nut in the midst of this fruitcake mix of a forum.
LOL true

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 19
2 edits

@badradger said
I take that as a compliment. One of the best posters we ever had on this site!!!

You couldn't understand half of what he was saying could you? Admit it!!! 😛 Hell I even had to look up words he said. He was much smarter than the majority of you on here, me included!!!

You on the other hand like to go with the group because you can't stand on your own and have your own opinions. Well there are leaders and followers, some like you must follow! 😉

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19

@very-rusty said
I take that as a compliment. One of the best posters we ever had on this site!!!

You couldn't understand half of what he was saying could you? Admit it!!! 😛 Hell I even had to look up words he said. He was much smarter than the majority of you on here, me included!!!

You on the other hand like to go with the group because you can't stand on your own and have your own opinions. Well there are leaders and followers, some like you must follow! 😉

-VR
I dont follow u VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19

@Very-RustyIf I was a sheep I was a very unruly one cos I have been banned twice on this site first as redbaron then as redbadger. more rebel than you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Mar 19
2 edits

@badradger said
@Very-RustyIf I was a sheep I was a very unruly one cos I have been banned twice on this site first as redbaron then as redbadger. more rebel than you.
Actually I have had forum bans but not in years now. I smartened up and learned where the line was and when enough was enough. You on the other hand got yourself banned from the site, so who is smarter when you stop and think about it? Perhaps being part of the group will help you from getting banned from the site again! Good Luck!!!

I'd like to add the Forums were much more active when Grampy Bobby was on the site!!!

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Actually I have had forum bans but not in years now. I smartened up and learned where the line was and when enough was enough. You on the other hand got yourself banned from the site, so who is smarter when you stop and think about it? Perhaps being part of the group will help you from getting banned from the site again! Good Luck!!!

I'd like to add the Forums were much more active when Grampy Bobby was on the site!!!

-VR
not a forum ban thats for pussies like you, I got kicked of the site by russ twice for upseting the applecart.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

Somhow my content was deleted...

It's @Grampy-Bobby, one of the threads he founded is still on page one.

In fact not all his posts showed quality but soem at least.

Gothenburg

Moves
30 Mar 19

@ponderable said
Somhow my content was deleted...

It's @Grampy-Bobby, one of the threads he founded is still on page one.

In fact not all his posts showed quality but soem at least.
Grampy Bobby made many interesting posts, and as so often with people who stand out, we usually miss them after a while.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Mar 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said

-VR
Are you f’ing high? Grammy Bobby was a 200lb ball sack.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
30 Mar 19

@badradger said
No way.
Grampy Bobby was an obnoxious bore of the first degree.
The forums are way better without him.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
30 Mar 19

@badradger said
HA!!!
the argument of who is worse than whom will never end...
same for the other end of the spectrum as well...

grampy bobby was/is obnoxious on an intellectual level,
whereas oxidized ore is obnoxious on a 'dirt clod in yer shoe' level...