Hypothetical

Hypothetical

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
06 Apr 17
1 edit

Assuming good benefits were involved, If you were offered twice your current salary to be a janitor and clean toilets, would you do it?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Apr 17

Originally posted by vivify
Assuming good benefits were involved, If you were offered twice your current salary to be a janitor and clean toilets, would you do it?
Directly, even though I would be the best paid toilett cleaner in the world 🙂
But my responsibility would be way down 🙂

m

Moves
06 Apr 17

If you were offered twice your current salary to be a janitor and clean toilets, would you do it?
No !!
You can rephrase the question though.

Would you dance naked in Times Square with a rose in your mouth for $10 million ?? 😀

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
06 Apr 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
No !!
You can rephrase the question though.

Would you dance naked in Times Square with a rose in your mouth for $10 million ?? 😀
I would do that most probaly also 🙂 Tough it would cost me my Tourist visa, given what I hear about the US views on nakedness 🙂

F

Moves
06 Apr 17

I would keep doing the job I currently do even for half my current earnings.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
06 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
I would keep doing the job I currently do even for half my current earnings.
Same.
But I'd def do toilets for double!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Apr 17

Yep, sure would.

I'd be flush.

m

Moves
06 Apr 17

Originally posted by Ponderable
I would do that most probaly also 🙂 Tough it would cost me my Tourist visa, given what I hear about the US views on nakedness 🙂
You might be dancing naked at the border. 😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Apr 17

Originally posted by Ponderable
Sure but with ten mil you can go anywhere ELSE you want on the planet and live the good life there. Or travel forever.

I make about 40 an hour now, so 80 bucks an hour to clean toilets? Give me the mop right now! That would be 160,000 a year. You can bank a lot of money with that much income.

F

Moves
07 Apr 17

FMF : I would keep doing the job I currently do even for half my current earnings.

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
Same.
But I'd def do toilets for double!
If by this you mean that your current job gives you such little sense of purpose, worth, and personal reward that you'd walk away from it merely for some extra money, then I do not envy you. You have my sympathy. If you mean that you are in such financial poor dire straits that you'd feel compelled to give up a personally rewarding job merely for some extra money, then, once again, I do not envy you and you have my sympathy.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
If by this you mean that your current job gives you such little sense of purpose, worth, and personal reward that you'd walk away from it merely for some extra money, then I do not envy you. You have my sympathy. If you mean that you are in such financial poor dire straits that you'd feel compelled to give up a personally rewarding job merely for some extra money, then, once again, I do not envy you and you have my sympathy.
Thanks, buddy!
I love what I do: finding unique ways to serve people.
There is a ceremonial ritual enrichment that accompanies those who serve, and if I could be paid twice what I make now and serve people in a meaningful manner... What's not to like?

A pure heart sees every toilet a potential throne.

F

Moves
07 Apr 17

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
[b]I love what I do: finding unique ways to serve people./b]
But you'd give it up for some extra money?

k

Moves
07 Apr 17
1 edit

That would cost em 300k a yr. for a 40 hr. work week. Doubt that'll happen. It take it tho. Way less strenuous than my job.

Moves
07 Apr 17

No I wouldn't do that.
Interesting question though.

Moves
07 Apr 17

Originally posted by mghrn55
Actually I would do this but only if it was bot captured on photo of video; I.e. It was truly a one off.