How many Games ???

How many Games ???

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
08 Apr 13

this is BS!!!! you got some Bozo's tryin' to play 100's of games at a time !!!!!lets get real here ...got to put a limit on how many these paid members can play at a time !!!!!!! please !!!! totally redickulous !!!!!

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
08 Apr 13
1 edit

People have been known to play up to 2000 games at a time without losing a single game to timeout. After all, you can only make one move in any game, then you have to wait for your opponent. A lot of tournament games allow 7 days per move, what are we frequent-movers going to do in the meantime? Our other games, that's what.

Blitz isn't an option for everyone, real life intervenes and so do timezone differences.

If your opponent is holding you up, that's got nothing to do with how many games he's playing.

When it comes to ridiculous (that's the correct spelling) 25 exclamation marks in a two-line post could fit the description.

Moves
08 Apr 13

Originally posted by DaleP
this is BS!!!! you got some Bozo's tryin' to play 100's of games at a time !!!!!lets get real here ...got to put a limit on how many these paid members can play at a time !!!!!!! please !!!! totally redickulous !!!!!
Shut up.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Apr 13

Originally posted by Trev33
Shut up.
Can't DaleP express annoyance with high-volume users without being told to "shut up"?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 Apr 13

play me and we will see if you can complain about too low frequency...

Moves
08 Apr 13

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Can't DaleP express annoyance with high-volume users without being told to "shut up"?
Not really, they pay for the right to play as many games as they wish... if he only has 6 game and is playing someone who is playing 100+ and taking their time with the game that's his fault for agreeing a game with time controls he wasn't comfortable with, not the other players fault for playing slowly.

Read a book!

Moves
08 Apr 13

Originally posted by Trev33
Not really, they pay for the right to play as many games as they wish... if he only has 6 game and is playing someone who is playing 100+ and taking their time with the game that's his fault for agreeing a game with time controls he wasn't comfortable with, not the other players fault for playing slowly.
I agree, but none of that deserves rudeness.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
08 Apr 13

You are right! More than three or four games at one time is absurd. It makes no sense and there is no reason to allow it. Let me be among the first to "sign" your petition.

END THE MADNESS!

One game at a time!
One game at a time!
One game at a time!

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
08 Apr 13

Originally posted by coquette
You are right! More than three or four games at one time is absurd. It makes no sense and there is no reason to allow it. Let me be among the first to "sign" your petition.

END THE MADNESS!

One game at a time!
One game at a time!
One game at a time!
100's of games at a time. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Must be a woman.

They can multi task, I can't.

πŸ™‚

Moves
08 Apr 13

Others seem to disagree.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
08 Apr 13

Just for the hell of it, from time to time, you should practice what you preach sunshine! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Apr 13

What have you done with the real HandyAndy?

😠

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
09 Apr 13
1 edit

The max is 9,999 I think?

K
Happier Now!!

Home!!

Moves
09 Apr 13

It's been a long time since I've seen an angry non subscriber here.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
09 Apr 13

At least he's contributing something, even if it's just some entertainment in the forum.