1. Joined
    16 Aug '12
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 03:21
    this is BS!!!! you got some Bozo's tryin' to play 100's of games at a time !!!!!lets get real here ...got to put a limit on how many these paid members can play at a time !!!!!!! please !!!! totally redickulous !!!!!
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 04:381 edit
    People have been known to play up to 2000 games at a time without losing a single game to timeout. After all, you can only make one move in any game, then you have to wait for your opponent. A lot of tournament games allow 7 days per move, what are we frequent-movers going to do in the meantime? Our other games, that's what.

Blitz isn't an option for everyone, real life intervenes and so do timezone differences.

If your opponent is holding you up, that's got nothing to do with how many games he's playing.

When it comes to ridiculous (that's the correct spelling) 25 exclamation marks in a two-line post could fit the description.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 05:02
    Originally posted by DaleP
    this is BS!!!! you got some Bozo's tryin' to play 100's of games at a time !!!!!lets get real here ...got to put a limit on how many these paid members can play at a time !!!!!!! please !!!! totally redickulous !!!!!
    Shut up.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 13:00
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Shut up.
    Can't DaleP express annoyance with high-volume users without being told to "shut up"?
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 15:59
    play me and we will see if you can complain about too low frequency...
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 19:07
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Can't DaleP express annoyance with high-volume users without being told to "shut up"?
    Not really, they pay for the right to play as many games as they wish... if he only has 6 game and is playing someone who is playing 100+ and taking their time with the game that's his fault for agreeing a game with time controls he wasn't comfortable with, not the other players fault for playing slowly.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 19:18
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Not really, they pay for the right to play as many games as they wish... if he only has 6 game and is playing someone who is playing 100+ and taking their time with the game that's his fault for agreeing a game with time controls he wasn't comfortable with, not the other players fault for playing slowly.
    I agree, but none of that deserves rudeness.
  8. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 19:37
    You are right! More than three or four games at one time is absurd. It makes no sense and there is no reason to allow it. Let me be among the first to "sign" your petition.

END THE MADNESS!

One game at a time!
    One game at a time!
    One game at a time!
  9. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 19:44
    Originally posted by coquette
    You are right! More than three or four games at one time is absurd. It makes no sense and there is no reason to allow it. Let me be among the first to "sign" your petition.

END THE MADNESS!

One game at a time!
    One game at a time!
    One game at a time!
    100's of games at a time. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Must be a woman.

They can multi task, I can't.

🙂
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 22:03
    Others seem to disagree.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 22:13
    Just for the hell of it, from time to time, you should practice what you preach sunshine! 😛 😉
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 22:30
    What have you done with the real HandyAndy?

😠
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:081 edit
    The max is 9,999 I think?
  14. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:54
    It's been a long time since I've seen an angry non subscriber here.
  15. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 02:24
    At least he's contributing something, even if it's just some entertainment in the forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree